Nobody has shit to say about my new avatar?

Go suck an egg you old doddering turd blossom. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You need more fiber in your diet if you're suffering from "doddering turd blossoms", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And eggs are a protein, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're most assuredly sucking down enough protein at your Glory Hole, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Stalker!
You need more fiber in your diet if you're suffering from "doddering turd blossoms", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And eggs are a protein, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're most assuredly sucking down enough protein at your Glory Hole, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You should save some of these comebacks for when you're logged in as Lusty Tard, he's hurting.

I've got some protein you can suck down, shitface.

The only doddering turd blossom I'm suffering is you. Not enough fiber in the world to clear out that fucking shit.
You should save some of these comebacks for when you're logged in as Lusty Tard, he's hurting.

I've got some protein you can suck down, shitface.

The only doddering turd blossom I'm suffering is you. Not enough fiber in the world to clear out that fucking shit.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
A faggoty lib-retard like you doesn't even have enough fiber to stiffen up your limp wrist, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
A faggoty lib-retard like you doesn't even have enough fiber to stiffen up your limp wrist, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ok, see, that was weak like Lusty Tard. I guess you shot the one good one you had. Fiber doesn't have anything to do with stiffening a wrist. There's got to be an element of truth in it for it to be truly funny.

FAIL
Ok, see, that was weak like Lusty Tard. I guess you shot the one good one you had. Fiber doesn't have anything to do with stiffening a wrist. There's got to be an element of truth in it for it to be truly funny.

FAI
L Originally Posted by WombRaider
The element of truth is that you're a limp-wristed, cock-sucking faggot, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The element of truth is that you're a limp-wristed, cock-sucking faggot, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You've used that one before. Do you have any new material? Gruber goober is so fucking out, like last year's spring collection. Come with something new or don't come at all. Really, you're just embarrassing yourself.
You've used that one before. Do you have any new material? Gruber goober is so fucking out, like last year's spring collection. Come with something new or don't come at all. Really, you're just embarrassing yourself. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your laughable and pathetic attempt at deflection doesn't change the fact that you're a limp-wristed, cock-sucking faggot, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Timmy! I complimented them the first day you had them! How quickly we forget.
Your laughable and pathetic attempt at deflection doesn't change the fact that you're a limp-wristed, cock-sucking faggot, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Laughable and pathetic, two words often used to describe your genitalia. Felch away, my deflecting turd blossom.

I can do this all night. Unlike you and the sex.
Timmy! I complimented them the first day you had them! How quickly we forget. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't know how you forget a set like that. I've whacked it several times to... err, I mean, they're fucking awesome.
Titties,boobies,tata's,the girls,breast.mammaries.
Those are a very nice set.
Titties,boobies,tata's,the girls,breast.mammaries.
Those are a very nice set. Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Yours are a pair I'd like to get to know better. Ever get to Kansas?
Yours are a pair I'd like to get to know better. Ever get to Kansas? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Smooth.
Laughable and pathetic, two words often used to describe your genitalia. Felch away, my deflecting turd blossom.

I can do this all night. Unlike you and the sex.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
What laughable and pathetic goals you have set for yourself, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.