My Honest Review of Hookup Sites Pop Up

lol.. thats too funny!!! I know exactly what pic u are talking about.. The girl is sooo HOT!!!
THAT IS HOW THEY LURE U IN .. YEA I TRIED.. Its just malware ... sorry big daddy better luck next time
NIA

Is it just me? Do I have some kind of Ad Ware - because almost every time I go to a new thread I get the Pop up ad of "My Honest Review of Hook Up Sites". It is getting quite annoying even though there is a cute girl with big breasts on it. Originally Posted by jayhawker1980
I am getting them to on my computer as well as my phone and I use firefox. I will half to install an ad blocker on mobile and desktop.
This is really bad. It makes me think twice about using the site. I haven't figured a work around to block it.
This is really bad. It makes me think twice about using the site. I haven't figured a work around to block it. Originally Posted by Tall Bill
Same here. And its happening more and more often.
  • Modda
  • 11-07-2013, 11:20 AM
I don't see anything (unwanted) on my computer. Its clean..no flashing banners and not annoying pop ups etc. I use opera with plugins to control.

Check my screen.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screen.jpg (332.1 KB, 92 views)
Yes I get pop-up with ad aware + on Chrome. ad aware plus started allowing some ads of "good guys" ?!. I set "allow ads" to NO. and still get this pop-up, though not every time I use ECCIE. Used firefox with ad aware edge which is an offshoot of ad aware that did not include "acceptable ads" list. No annoying M y Honest pop-up, ever.

Unfortunately, Chrome does not offer ad aware edge extension.

My Honest pop-up initially could be dismissed by hitting close button on window; now it requires responding to confirmation window. Appears some browsers / add-ons are able to block, other not.

It is very annoying, ECCIE hosts other ads but this is UNACCEPTABLE. Mods/ECCIE please fix.
OOPS on last post, mind elsewhere when typing.

CHANGE ad aware + TO ad block + and ad aware edge TO ad block edge.

Just checked edge's developer site; is not enthusiastic about porting edge to chrome; any plans on "hold".

Concluding remarks stand -- if Mods / ECCIE have any control please eliminate this malware popup.
This is getting fucking ridiculous. I have been forced to disable javascript on this site. The owner's of this site should ban that ad for just being obnoxious.