Income Tax Implications...

Get TurboTax Home & Business. It will guide you thru what you need to do.

The skidmarks I left on your comforter would be an expense: repair & maintenance.
Jarvis is not a CPA.

Please direct your questions to me.
The skidmarks I left on your comforter would be an expense: repair & maintenance. Originally Posted by Jarvis
That made me giggle snort, thank you. Eccienewbie, you're a CPA? My question is pretty obvious in this thread, how do I claim my nefarious income?
Eccienewbie, you're a CPA? Originally Posted by UrethraFranklin
Maybe....

Either way, I stand ready to help.
How about just asking your CPA? That's what we do. Not sure eccie is the go to place for tax advice. Fuck call Jackson Hewitt or HNR block if you cant afford a CPA. Or go online and do it your self. Does that make sense? And your back ground really won't matter. Bookie, pimp, drug dealer, arms dealer, student, silk road, hobbiest, provider, it all comes out in the IRas wash my friend. Unless you have an account on the Ile of Mann.....but even that blew up!
How about just asking your CPA? That's what we do. Originally Posted by ftango4
WTF? Like she has the money to do all that. Don't be an elitist fuck. Be a warm and compassionate assfuck like me, who's always willing to help.

No, she's come to the right place to get exactly the answers she so richly deserves.

That's where I come in....
Forget it.

Close this thread.
Forget it.

Close this thread. Originally Posted by UrethraFranklin
Agreed.

I apologize for ftango's flippant remarks.

We're not all like that.

Some of us care.

A lot.
Troll zone: Activated.
Troll zone: Activated. Originally Posted by UrethraFranklin
Welcome back!!!!!
Thanks, I know you secretly miss me when I'm gone. I'll probably be back this weekend to bug you fuckers.

And please send me a PM if someone can help me with my income tax question.
Thanks, I know you secretly miss me when I'm gone. I make no secret about it, sweetie

And please send me a PM if someone can help me with my income tax question. Originally Posted by UrethraFranklin
Did you get my PM yet?

I still wanna help.

A lot.
Welcum Back ... not for long if you can keep your head ...

Sweet dreams ...

Troll zone: Activated. Originally Posted by UrethraFranklin
Darth is willing to help, too!

This is a very giving community.

Is that a pic of your CPA? She looks stressed. Tax season does that, I guess.
Garth, you're such a moron, it's actually kind of endearing. But please, go away.

EN, no I didn't get a PM?