Dating and the hobby

Honey, you seem like such a sweet person. If you don't mind me turning the question around, would you cease being a provider if you met a guy with whom you had real feelings for, and he asked you to quit the profession? Originally Posted by Roy Wally
Great motha fucking question lol this I'm sure a hard one for providers.
Considering how hard it is, it would be damn tempting to date a hobbyist, as they'd already know your deepest darkest secret and accept you for it.....however that's recommended against for its own reasons. Originally Posted by honeydavis
I personally just don't see how it's possible for the guy to do this, I mean if he is ok with you still being a provider while you all are in a relationship, then wouldn't that be very similar to a pimp, just without him taking your money?

I personally don't know any real dude that is going to be ok with his girlfriend fucking and sucking other guys. I know their are swingers, but they have rules, and I understand there is the whole open relationships out there, but again that will come with some sort of agreement. A guy would have to have a pimp mentality to pull this off imo.

The flip side to this would be will the provider let the guy she fell for as a hobbyist continue to hobby while they are in a relationship, and if the answer is No then how will it be possible for the provider to continue to work in the hobby. If the answer is yes he can keep fucking other providers, then how in the Hell would this be a real relationship.
  • jonic
  • 01-23-2017, 08:43 PM
Considering how hard it is, it would be damn tempting to date a hobbyist, as they'd already know your deepest darkest secret and accept you for it.....however that's recommended against for its own reasons. Originally Posted by honeydavis
What if you meet a guy you had a session with that wanted to date you? You could not keep doing the sessions with that guy anymore. If your in a relationship, there is not a rate charge for when you want to be together.
There's only a few circumstances that would make me tell a girl that I had been a hobbyist. Unless I'm planning on marrying, it's none of her business. There's little difference between this and taking a girl from the bar home every night.
The answer is simple. Never ever ever ever tell any civilian about this hobby or this eccie site.
This shit is a secret society and if too many civilians know about it this shit is shutting down like backpage.

Nobody wins when you're moving on from the hobby and you want to tell your man about shit that he dont need to know. A man want to believe one thing even if it is not true:
"Tell me that the pussy is mine"
People chime in if you know the song um talkin' bout.
When dating a civilian, do you tell them about the hobby? If you do, when? How long is appropriate to wait? This one may be geared more towards the ladies as it is a much bigger difference between hobbying a little and being a provider. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Having been through this, If it gets serious and you are retiring, I would simply say that you have had a wild life and can he accept it no questions asked.

It seems no guy ever gets heat for the amount of women he has been with, or questioned. And there is never any expectation for a guy to fess up.

I will say less is better, no sharing of any Hobby info ever. It can eat at him over time.

Best Wishes sweetie.
Lets do the math:

Dating Civie + Hobby = Disaster
There's a chick on this site I used to date in the RW. I didn't know she was a provider at first, and she doesn't know I'm in this board now.
I'll say one thing, there are sure as hell some things I wished my wife would have lied to me about. Some truths should never be said.
I agree with Butch.
Why say anything? Before I discovered this site I took home as many women from bars as I have done on here. No difference if you ask me. If you're looking for a family and you come across a candidate, tell them you got around a bit and had some wild stages in your life and quit the hobby when it gets to that stage. Simple.
  • DSK
  • 02-06-2017, 10:03 PM
Shit no I wouldn't care if she used to provide, as long as she swears off guys and commits to only me and all my lesbian friends.

Myself, I would actually have to be honest and say I've no intention of not hobbying, ever. Too much fucking fun to be had!!
The answer is simple. Never ever ever ever tell any civilian about this hobby or this eccie site.
This shit is a secret society and if too many civilians know about it this shit is shutting down like backpage Originally Posted by Jason Green
First MRB, then BP. I'd take a gamble and say eccie is probably next.
I could date a provider as long as we are both honest. I'm not stopping coming here and I won't ask her to stop either. I practice ethical non monogamy and as long as all players know the rules it can work. ..... For a while at least. LOL

Most guys can't do it because their ego gets in the way and they get all butt hurt about something. Or one side catches feelings and fucks it up.
Is it realistic to think that a hobbyist or provider can actually devote themselves to monogamy? I have serious doubts.

Altho, finding a soul mate in life and that miracle ... that awesome miracle could very well happen. There have been times I felt I met one or two on this board.

Problem is ... most guys are already committed to their life, family and whoever .... so the thought that they are going to turn their life upside down to "date" a provider ... is unrealistic.

Even marriages hoard fake love.

Such is why this profession is and always will be around.