Road Head: A Tribute

I have had four great ladies in my life who adored this activity, and it has spoiled me for life hehe! One who loved doing it in my convertible, which had the added bonus of being a great place to finish off. She would sit on the tonneau cover and I would stand in the back floorboard and do standing mish. Awesome, especially in a rest stop at night!

But the best ever was on a road business trip with the only "10" I've ever met. We were driving from Lafayette to Shreveport after a 16 hour day, and she noticed I was tired as hell at the wheel. Saying "I think I better keep you awake so we get home safely" she started playing with me, then took me out for the greatest BJ ever, and finally swallowed it all. This from a woman I had never even kissed! Needless to say it was the start of a beautiful friendship....

I won't bore you with tales of the other two, but I've got to say Thank You for reminding me, Dannie. Great thread!!!!
Dp they even make front bench seats anymore?

I have high back buckets with a console in one vehicle, even my 66 Mustang has bucket seats with the shifter in the middle. The others are all bucket with consoles in the way.

It'd be tough to be discreet in anything I drive doing this.

Anyone want to rent an old style sedan with a front bench seat so I can test drive a lady?
  • Tetas
  • 06-06-2011, 09:36 AM
I love road head.
Had a girlfriend in college that was a master at timing it, we'd go to another town for dinner and then she'd blow me slowly and sensually all the way home, picking up the pace until I blew my load pulling into her condo.
I miss that chick.
Guess Roadhead should be on everyone's bucket list. It was pretty good the couple of times with the SO, but modern cars without a front bench seat make it harder to accomplish.

Twat Twiddling has always been a favorite of mine. Less distracting for me (since I am usually the driver) than roadhead, but quite entertaining. has lead to finding some interesting backroads for quick fs time of play.

Where does nipple tweaking fall in all of this. Remember a round of twat twiddling and nipple tweaking I was doing going down the road, and realized a couple of guys were enjoying the show while I was exposing my SO's breast.
Ms.Foster you are something else!
Sigh....used to get road head from a long-ago college gf. We'd be driving to or from somewhere and she'd just lean down and start doing it. Alsways swallowed and made sure nothing was left to stain the pants. Whenever we drove to her or my parents it'd be dark and she'd usually fall asleep leaning against me in the truck. I'd slip a finger between her legs and start rubbing softly. It didn't take long for her legs to part and the grinding of her hips to commence. She'd end up with her legs tensed and shaking while she came. Guess growing up made me too "responsible" to do that much anymore. How sad.
A great written admiration of automobile foreplay:

"How to Drive Fast on Drugs While Getting Your Wing-Wang Squeezed and Not Spill Your Drink", a National Lampoon article in March 1979.[2] The article was republished in two of his books, Republican Party Reptile (1987) and Driving Like Crazy (2009). P.J. O'Rourke is well known for his combination of conservative economic views and libertarian views on vice such as sex and drugs.[3]
Ms.Foster you are something else! Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Somethings just inspire me.
I still think back fondly to a BJ while driving thru downtown Houston in the middle of the afternoon. She liked it, I liked it, the truck drivers liked it. There's just some link between sex and a car.

What did we do before we had adjustable steering wheels?
This would make a great ad for a provider...

Local road head. Stop off at In and Out Burger...Car sex

edit...this would have to be for repeats or very reliable customers. Can't have the ladies getting in a car with just any ole body.
Hear! Hear! I also graciously approve of and practice the mutually sexy road activities.

One of note for me was a road trip to the beach many many moons ago - just me and a lady that would turn heads if she was fully dressed at a nudist resort - she was special - just dripped sexuality. It's been decades and I still think of her from time to time and all the great fun we used to have.

We had a long drive to the beach and along the way we passed thru a small town that had one of those town squares where the main road turns into a one way street that circles city hall. As I neared the red light at the square I looked to my left to see a police officer talking to one of the towns folk right on the curb maybe 10 feet from my open window. My wonderful female friend was taking care of my little head and I warned her not to raise up for fear of being caught as I had a beer in one hand and something we don't talk about here in the other hand.

I pleasantly nodded to the guys on the curb, said some thing like " How you doing" and slowly drove away when the light changed.

That was memorable road head and getting lucky in more ways than one.
I like the thrill of looking up as my balls are emptying and finding that I am doing 90 and about to ass-end a smart car. Anti-lock brakes are the shit
I can't do road head. To hard to concentrate on the road. I can see the headlines "That Dude Get's Into Accident Due To Road Head from Dannie and/or Reese Foster "
Ya gotta love Road Head. Some of the funniest shit I've read in a while.

Thanks Dannie.
Does anyone remember the movie "The World According To Garp?"