Definition of "Newbie Friendly"

To all newbies reading this: if you're not prepared to give me some personal information, please don't waste my time. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
"Personal information" is a little ambiguous. It's not like "I will ask for xyz" is posted on any newbie friendly providers showcase. Newbies are drawn here out of curiosity and curiosity breeds questions, and damn it, if you're hot and on the newbie friendly list, I bet you're gonna get some questions! I've been tempted to ask myself, bc I don't know what that means exactly either. So I'll apologize for the other 50 assholes that have wasted valued time with the same questions... I'm sorry !!!

So is P411 a golden ticket into the sack? I don't give 2 shits about the money, however, I give a few thousand shits about my information, privacy, and safety. It's not that I don't trust providers outright, I just don't trust that they'll handle my info with the same diligence that I would. I would hate for it to be left laying around for fuck knows who to stumble upon. Or as mentioned above, the outings that happen randomly. No thank you. Sorry back to my question, do providers still screen if you have a fresh P411 account? Or does the screening only stop, even for P411 members, after you have a few verified reviews under your belt?

I'd imagine the request for information drives 90% of the lurkers away from ever giving it a go. I know it gives me hesitation...<End novel length post>
Effect. My bad Originally Posted by chelseabean
You had it right the first time
Simplest and smartest solution is to get P411 and get immediate access to the providers you actually want to book.

Makes booking a piece of cake from then on and your private info is discarded after being approved.

The small cost of P411 or "donate" at least $500 for two settled "reference" sessions which is the minimum amount of provider references required without P411.

Use that donated cash for a hobby phone, phone hours and an extra hour with that hot provider you're actually hoping to bang.
Does sendin' a dick pic kwall-ee-fye as purs'nl in-fur-may-shun? Ah'm jus' askin' fer a friend.
Does sendin' a dick pic kwall-ee-fye as purs'nl in-fur-may-shun? Ah'm jus' askin' fer a friend. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Only if its wearing a top hat!
Newbies are hesitant to give out personal information, but sometimes you just have accept the risk. If you can't afford to have any information out there then your options are limited.

If you get P411 you will have to give up employment information and they will verify.
If you drive to an incall, how do you know your license plate info isn't being kept?
If you call someone, how do you know your number isn't being saved?

What I am trying to say is there are risks; so do your research and don't see a provider you don't trust. Find out what risks you can accept and then go with it. If you really can't take a risk, then this hobby may not be for you.
"Personal information" is a little ambiguous. It's not like "I will ask for xyz" is posted on any newbie friendly providers showcase. Originally Posted by Homegrown512
If I post what I need for screening, someone has time to produce falsified documents/information.
If I post what I need for screening, someone has time to produce falsified documents/information. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I see, I see. Thanks for helping me understand your side. And hopefully from reading my side you'll understand why you get questions and then crickets as a response. I don't think anyone is purposefully trying to waste your time, is all I mean. It takes getting the actual question to know whether you want to answer it or not...

Thanks everyone for the time and insight
And we newbies thank you for doing this.
If you get P411 you will have to give up employment information and they will verify.

The difference it's given to someone in Canada who supposedly discards all info immediately after screening aside from your email which is easily remedied by using hush mail.

If you drive to an incall, how do you know your license plate info isn't being kept?

Which is why you Always park a block away and walk

If you call someone, how do you know your number isn't being saved?

Assume it will be saved which is why you Always use a hobby phone.
Originally Posted by JJones
These types of risks are easy to avoid. Now setups, robberies and stings are a bit trickier.
I realize it's a risk for the guys but it's a risk for us too, it would be stupid to tell someone " I want to make sure I'm safe but don't give a damn if you are". I mean there's a reason and if your trying to see a well known provider there shouldnt be as much hesitation... When I ask for id I let them know they can cover Addy, and I'd number but I want pic and name, link to fb, and work info. If they don't want to give it well I'm sorry then your not wanting to see me or get in the hobby very bad. I'm not putting my self in danger for ANYONE or any type of money.
These types of risks are easy to avoid. Now setups, robberies and stings are a bit trickier. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I agree with all you said. I was just pointing out that if someone is paranoid about letting any information out, no matter what they do, there is some degree of risk.

But like I said, the best thing to do is research. Go with a proven provider. Arrive on time, pay on time, leave on time, and you should be able to see another provider. Once you have 2 current OKs then you should be good to go.

There are risks in everything we do, but if you approach it using your big head and not your little head, then you should be ok.
I agree with all you said. I was just pointing out that if someone is paranoid about letting any information out, no matter what they do, there is some degree of risk.

But like I said, the best thing to do is research. Go with a proven provider. Arrive on time, pay on time, leave on time, and you should be able to see another provider. Once you have 2 current OKs then you should be good to go.

There are risks in everything we do, but if you approach it using your big head and not your little head, then you should be ok. Originally Posted by JJones

+1