Providers That Truly Love to Fuck

I'd like to disappoint Kendall some day. :-( Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
You should take the opportunity. I enjoy disappointing her as often as I can, when I'm in Dallas.
I know she and several of the ladies I see really enjoy themselves. (And that's not because of me.)

I feel sorry for the cynical mongers who have such a negative view of these ladies and generalize the shit out of them. Of course there are some that it's just a paycheck,and these guys must keep picking those ones. Fools. But then there are the great women who really enjoy themselves. It shows in the time spent with them.
I totally agree. Providers get paid cash money to fuck and so for the most part, guys are a business transaction and the ladies do as little service as possible thinking that just because the paying john got his nut, she 100% did her job, deserving of a great review. That is why I find it hilarious to read some provider ads stating that they are so horny, a total nympho or words to that effect (but they are ads to bait business in the door, so there is that), then the reviews of the same lady are consistently that she is a dead fish fuck, very little to no IOP and she is a clock watcher.

If and when you do find a provider or two who gives you that IOP where the passion seems so real, don't lose her number, she is also a rare treat in the hobby. A good idea and to be fair, don't ever go by what ONE guy's review says, especially of a new to the site provider where his review is probably the only one (these are usually pimp/facilitator reviews anyway), but maybe look for at least a handful of different guys to see and review her to see the parity of her service. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Thanks for posting your manifesto. We have only heard it couple or a thousand times

It. Just. Sounds. So. Familiar.

I love to be fucked just right and filled with cum

I also thoroughly enjoy sucking a nice pretty smooth cock and balls

Sure, sometimes the guy doesn't rock my world, but more often than not I am getting off from the hobby encounter as well.

Sure I charge for my time, if I didn't all I would do is fuck all day and then my bills wouldn't get paid...then I wouldn't have a nice apartment to fuck in, and no one wants to fuck out in the cold

Hey now, sometimes it fun to fuck out in the cold...��
just fuck me silly .. till I scream stop
Lol hey im single in real world as well and ive been fucked wonderful by a few guys here ....no complaints here bring me the dick lol
Careful Kendall, you know there's some fragile egos out here. However, that was funny as hell. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
I do adore my hobby friends. They always show me a great time!

I'd like to disappoint Kendall some day. :-( Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
I'm quite certain you won't disappoint. Especially with your screen name!

You should take the opportunity. I enjoy disappointing her as often as I can, when I'm in Dallas.
I know she and several of the ladies I see really enjoy themselves. (And that's not because of me.)

I feel sorry for the cynical mongers who have such a negative view of these ladies and generalize the shit out of them. Of course there are some that it's just a paycheck,and these guys must keep picking those ones. Fools. But then there are the great women who really enjoy themselves. It shows in the time spent with them. Originally Posted by micktoz
You are one of my FAVORITE people. We just get one another. Can't wait to catch up during your next trip. Here's a smooch to tide ya over!
Come on now girl. You KNOW EVERY hobby friend completely and totally rocks our worlds! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Don’t be ridiculous. When I see a gal, I know that our intimate time together is THE BEST 22 seconds of her day. You’re not fooling me!!!
Don’t be ridiculous. When I see a gal, I know that our intimate time together is THE BEST 22 seconds of her day. You’re not fooling me!!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Braggart!
Lol...a dr w a bwc...of course they want to fuck you for free. Just give them the lifestyle they require smh
Lol...a dr w a bwc...of course they want to fuck you for free. Just give them the lifestyle they require smh Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Not sure what you mean? The real world girls get no financial gain from it and they know I will not commit to any type of relationship.. They're just nymphos that like getting fucked hard.
Lol. If they truly love to fuck it most likely will not be with a paying customer. It will be someone they actually give a fuck about and have a connection with who is not on a time clock.

However, a few will drop in and claim they do in order to drum up some business of course.
It's pretty sad that most providrts are incapable of fucking without getting something for it.. That's the physiological hardship they will have to deal with forever. It's a dead end game. If they were smart they would learn how to invest this money. Day trade features and options and fuck until they can retire. Lol.
Lol. If they truly love to fuck it most likely will not be with a paying customer. It will be someone they actually give a fuck about and have a connection with who is not on a time clock.

However, a few will drop in and claim they do in order to drum up some business of course. Originally Posted by TheOracle
Oh please, if men could get paid to fuck we would and we would enjoy it just as much. Why are women any different than men? They don't need a connection anymore than we do to enjoy the act. A connection with someone just ensures that you will enjoy it more. That's why I see a women more than once, it helps to learn more about what they like and vice versa.
We would enjoy it more so. That's the point. Fuck connection