Exraider is a theif!

.... I have the message that he sent me through here to book with me and I also have all the text messages where he claims he was grabbed by a cop outside and would pay me later when he had no right to open my door and take off running WTF?
.... and I don't have to know what's posted in the rest of the story I know what happened when he was here with me and I continue to operating after that so I'm sure my other clients once they see this will be able to back me up about how upset I was yesterday when he left
... and it's not that hard what he saying about the rest of the story by seeing what everybody else is comments are afterwards it's just common sense
... I'm in Arlington if there were police here neither one of us would have been able to post anything today
I'm going to side with Roxy til this guy posts his side.
.... I have had guys take money from me before but usually not older guys like this it's usually always the younger guy but I have all the text messages... And the messages from in here where he booked with me to prove what happened
..... and if he didn't leave without paying also then why would I have text messages of him claiming that he would meet me with money but he wasn't coming back to this hotel.... he had no right to snatch that envelope of money and he had no right to fly open the door in the middle of the massage. I was the one that was still naked and while I was getting the massage he somehow slipped his basketball shorts on... I was laying on my stomach when it happened and suddenly the door flew open and he ran... He had his shoes and t-shirt and envelope in hand
.... take it for what you want you don't believe me go ahead and see him but also it's not that hard for him to make him a new handle and phone number and start all over again so believe whoever you want the review of me wasn't bad anyways all he is claiming is that there were cops and drama to cover up the fact that he stole from me simple as that
.... and what's more is I can't wait until one of my clients that saw me last night afterwards has something to say because I saw two of my regulars yesterday afterwards
I'm going to side with Roxy til this guy posts his side. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
He has:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1060765702
... and the bed is right next to the door so there wasn't much time to react
I don’t know what happened, but what I do know is that the story he told does not make any damn sense. The police were not wandering around the ESA knocking on random doors and dragging people off because they looked suspicious. Maybe in Azerbaijan, but not Arlington.
Maybe it was CIA or FBI like 8701 says or even Homeland Security
😀
I promise you guys nobody ever knocked on the door and what's more is that I had silence my cell phone since he had a massage fantasy that he wanted for 90 minutes and it was supposed to be mutual massage... there was nobody knocking on my door the Maidlock was on which he flipped over and opens the door.... And I only have one purple cell phone .. not too and my phone was silenced during session
I'm going to side with Roxy til this guy posts his side. Originally Posted by Shep3.0

+1.

Guy has only one review which is this one and only 2 posts. I doubt if police were going for an operation, they would just let him go by simply hearing what claims he said.