Providers reaction to Men with Painted Toes

N/M
I would react with a big smile on my face. I think it's awesome when a man is secure enough that if he decides he likes his feet better with painted toes that he would go ahead and do it. So many people in this world refrain from being their self origional uninhibited just all around individual because they worry about what others will think. I've been that person myself. Really who cares what others think? Accept me for me or move around cuz I was not put on earth to please others or to live up to their expectations. If I edit myself for someone else then I dont even live upto my own expectations so how could I ever achieve anyone else's? Guys if you wanna paint your toe nails then be bold PaInT Em hell paint em rainbow for all I care. I'll even help you for a small show of appreciation (haha). :-)
I would think good for him! It does nothing for me either way but why should us girls have all the fun!
BWHAHAA I showed up to LillyMunsters incall with bright blue sparkly toes.... ( I lost a bet with the kiddo, long story)

Anyways in the middle of a 69/BBBJ she busts out laughing and almost choked to death when she noticed.

Just thought I'd add my .02
I keep my toe nails painted, I travel a lot so when I get home I have a routine with my little girls. We go and get manis and pedis; however, they are the ones to pick my toenail color
I keep my toe nails painted, I travel a lot so when I get home I have a routine with my little girls. We go and get manis and pedis; however, they are the ones to pick my toenail color Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
that is so cool
I keep my toe nails painted, I travel a lot so when I get home I have a routine with my little girls. We go and get manis and pedis; however, they are the ones to pick my toenail color Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
That IS very sweet ... and cool.

Methinks I have a new online crush (Don't worry, my online crushes don't last too long!).

Bet other ladies are thinking the same thing!!! Very sweet and thoughtful.

I'd like to see what color you're wearing right now. What else are you wearing?

Elisabeth
That IS very sweet ... and cool.

Methinks I have a new online crush (Don't worry, my online crushes don't last too long!).

Bet other ladies are thinking the same thing!!! Very sweet and thoughtful.

I'd like to see what color you're wearing right now. What else are you wearing?

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Well I am honored to be your online crush. I wish I was in Dallas, I would definitely show you my toe nail color and anything else you wanted to see....