Ass Licking

Dallas and Ms. Athena would be an awesome threesome. I have enough tongue for both their asses. Maybe an ass daisy chain. Originally Posted by pssymnchr2
I Luv a guy to lick..bite...and worship my ass

Ooolllaaaallaaaa cum get ya sum! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Ready for some DTP.?

..double tounge penetration,

Mmmmmmm....Yes!
Who else loves this? I absolutely love to DATO with a woman who enjoys it. As much as I love eating pussy, giving her butt some intimate attention gets me going as well. Originally Posted by Nonyabiz
Hell yes, I love to eat a girl's asshole, too. Even better is when she's ok with me fingering her asshole also, knuckle deep..
damn I am getting horny reading this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it both ways! It is so naughty and hot!
Count me in as a big fan too!
Count me in as a big fan too! Originally Posted by papadee
mmmm and it is so fun with you my candyman!

damn I am getting horny reading this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
OK :-)
I enjoy burying my nose between the cheeks and that clean natural smell (Yes, I don't care for it when it smells like an air fresher).... Right before I go to work on it with my tongue!!
I like to be surprised by a tongue flicking over my ass......usually gets me into it and I start to grind on face burying it deeper and deeper. I get excited and want to return the favor :-D
Wait, someone needs an ass to worship?

While I truly enjoy performing DATO, I have yet to experience it as the recipient. Damn, the list keeps growing.

Originally Posted by ToriValentine

Tori, I'd give your tush a proper swirly anytime dear.
I like to be surprised by a tongue flicking over my ass......usually gets me into it and I start to grind on face burying it deeper and deeper. I get excited and want to return the favor :-D Originally Posted by RoxanneReynolds
Atta girl!

Originally Posted by ToriValentine
And that very position/pose you are in is almost the ideal position for a lucky guy to deeply work his tongue in there. Would love to be doing it right now!