mattters the most

a good kisser, if the kiss is no good usually the rest of it doesnt matter. Originally Posted by seductivesarah
How about ass kissing, does that count?
How about ass kissing, does that count? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Sarah is right. Historically, the kiss is the most passionate part of lovemaking. I mean Motown artists have even written songs about it (Is it in his smile...., well, you know the rest).

I would say the most important things in an intimate relationship are:

1. Heartfelt communication

2. Warm embraces, touches, and kissing

3. Passionate, as opposed to hardcore, lovemaking

4. Laughter
Making sure they depart with a smile
Making sure they depart with a smile Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Always a nice thing!
Making sure they depart with a smile Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

ditto!!

when a guy leaves my house...my goal is to have him saying "WOW that was one helluva wild ride"
ditto!!

when a guy leaves my house...my goal is to have him saying "WOW that was one helluva wild ride" Originally Posted by DallasRain
Rumors have it they are whistling and skipping also!
confidence but not arrogance..holding me tight .. but not like needy..more as if what im doing is something that is pleasing to sensual side of you and you already want more..smirks..that look in someone's eye that says your thinking naughty thoughts..Telling me your naughty thoughts!!hmmm Acting your naughty thoughts out ..hmm w/ me...a man that knows how to dress..someone that walks into the room like they own it --but still on everyone in the rooms level..big cocks..hmm cocks.hhmm