Fraud or the real deal about three sums w providers

Dang I'm getting turned on here Dallas you're just one hot momma can't wait till next time. Maybe even more ff m
I have a hot as fuck mfm tmorrw nite...mmmm so excited

I also have videos of my 5some mmfmm playtime in OKC...
And I have a video camera where I can have it playing on my hotel tv while I am playing if I want to
I have a hot as fuck mfm tmorrw nite...mmmm so excited

I also have videos of my 5some mmfmm playtime in OKC...
And I have a video camera where I can have it playing on my hotel tv while I am playing if I want to Originally Posted by DallasRain
You go sexy
I've been i thus situation. A few times. I really enjoy sex with females why is it that my experience in this setting has been that the other girl as little interaction or experience with the pussy. Do t we all want to see to chica getti g hot together or as a client do u it's hotter to just interact with 2 females on any level? Where are my tire lesbians Originally Posted by Jessica Hollings
I k ow what your saying when I was in the hobby years ago I finally found another lady to do doubles with that got into it asuch as I did and it was great. I was gone for a while and now I'm back and like it's been said don't need all the female drama and it's been hard to find another lady that is really into being with another lady to do doubles with. So I'm open to meeting some of you ladies that are in my area that would be interested.