JADE AND ISEBELLA NO LONGER A TEAM

• fubar
  • 04-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Let da pimp warz begin!
I got a PM from one of da girls involved (Isabella). This is sum funny shit. Eccie taken over by da Arlington posse.
I haven't been with Jade but I have been with Isebella before. There was not a black Lexus at the incall I went to and yes I did look very well at the parking lot, cars and people in the cars when I went to see her. I always do a drive through an incall to check it out before stopping to go in.

Pussymonster, I mean no disrespect when I ask who are you? Yes I did get your PM messages and no they don't tell me who you are. I mean you are fairly new to the site so can any of the older, more known members vouch for you? I know JR is real since he has been with several providers I have and they all know and vouch for him. On top of that he has been a fountain of information that I have used to avoid lots of bad situations and to find some real nice providers. Fact is that I like (I would think) lots of members of ECCIE trust his opinions and input. I see no reason yet why I shouldn't do so in this case either. If you have something to say and you want it to be listened to then you will have to give us reason to do so.

You all can make your own minds up on what is really going and decide to see Jade, to see Isebella, to see both or neither. It is your hobby and you can play it any way you see fit. I for one haven't ran into any pimps yet an hope not to so I will stick with what I know so far and that is my previous visit with Isebella was a great visit at a great price and I did not see any pimp in the area when I was there. For this reason I will see her again.

I will however wait for more reviews before I see Jade since I haven't seen her and don't know her. If positive reviews continue and there is no mention of a pimp I will see her but for now she is off my list.
lol .. "disservice to the whole business." .. I'm probably the only dude to find that funny.

I hope all the hobbyist stay aywa from any provider with a pimp they do a disservice to the whole business. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I agree with gptxman- i don't know Isabella and I don't know PussyMonster- I do know good ole JR and yes he has given me solid advice and recommendations dating back from the ASPD days so his word I will trust because he's established.
However, I have seen many great reviews on Isabella and actually had her on my list- I would hope that no hobbyist or even another provider would spread lies about her because associating a provider with a PIMP is a serious charge. I personally don't see providers with pimps, but I would hate to see anyones reputation ruined because of lies. For the record none of Isabellas reviews indicate any type of "BF" or pimp and as I stated for the most part her reviews have been anywhere from good to excellent.
I just hope the truth comes out and no one on here is spreading lies about anyone else.
Well Im going to leave it at this believe what you choose. Makes me no difference at all. Just wanted you guys to have the facts. So because you compare two hobbyists reputation they have establised on eccie or aspd automatically makes the new guy full of shit. ok thats cool just know I know both girls and dont put isabella down at all and not saying that shes not a great provider or so on I am however stating the facts that she does have a PIMP an the post from JR was a favor to isabella to get back at Jade and thats 120 % accurate.

Take it how you want this is not to ruin any Reps this is to strictly fix the Facts
Moving and merging 2 threads that were both in "Independent Reviews", are not "reviews", don't belong there, and both topics had the same topic - Bushaholic
Well Im going to leave it at this believe what you choose. Makes me no difference at all. Just wanted you guys to have the facts. So because you compare two hobbyists reputation they have establised on eccie or aspd automatically makes the new guy full of shit. ok thats cool just know I know both girls and dont put isabella down at all and not saying that shes not a great provider or so on I am however stating the facts that she does have a PIMP an the post from JR was a favor to isabella to get back at Jade and thats 120 % accurate.

Take it how you want this is not to ruin any Reps this is to strictly fix the Facts Originally Posted by PUSSYMonster