Haters...give me a FUCKING break.....

I hate this board.
Hey delites, i hate to say it, but the Washington Monument is 4-sided, the Pentagon is well 5-sided. They would never fit together. Kinda like my romantic life... Now I'm depressed. Stoopid national monuments.
Bomb Pop: Where there's a will, there's a way
Could everyone STOP posting pic's.....Your self promoting!

LOL
I hate this board. Originally Posted by alterego1

Someone needs to eat more fiber.
A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.
I will take a hater over one who will smile to your face than stab you in the back any day.

At least MW and DD took their shots in the open. I guess they get some credit for that. Its the ones who don't do it openly that you have to watch out for.
What's all the hate and taint about!! Originally Posted by Mr_LongStick
TAINT

I love the taint. It is a good spot. Taint pussy; taint asshole.

JR
A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch. Originally Posted by OLindsay
I am impressed with your ability to actually look something up on the internet....but I wonder if you read any of the other definitions....

I kinda like this one:

HATER
"The most non-insulting "insult" in existence. It's a waste of breath to say it and a waste of energy to type it. This term is often used by pre-teen girls whenever someone insults their favorite teeny bopper singers. If you ever call somene a hater, find the nearest knife and use it pierce your lungs for polluting our air with that fucking stupid word."

Okay Mal, I have been giving this a lot of thought, but Stacy said I had a lot of people on the board who hate me, so if they hate me than arent they haters, so all those persons hating me were also telling me to stop being a hater, so the haters who were hates were telling me to stop haten as they were haten themselves....err or err.................... I need a drink.............
You asked Sweetie i gave you a definition!!!
You asked Sweetie i gave you a definition!!! Originally Posted by OLindsay
Hey Sugar..what did I ask?...was it in another thread?
Okay Mal, I have been giving this a lot of thought, but Stacy said I had a lot of people on the board who hate me, so if they hate me than arent they haters, so all those persons hating me were also telling me to stop being a hater, so the haters who were hates were telling me to stop haten as they were haten themselves....err or err.................... I need a drink............. Originally Posted by dirty dog
That's been your problem all along Dog...you're full of HATE...

You probably don't even like Justin Beiber....or Lady GaGa...what a hard Ass..
Hey Sugar..what did I ask?...was it in another thread? Originally Posted by malwoody
It might have been, but I thought id show just show that definition in on the thread.
I will take a hater over one who will smile to your face than stab you in the back any day.

At least MW and DD took their shots in the open. I guess they get some credit for that. Its the ones who don't do it openly that you have to watch out for. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh