Mastriano and Shapiro in a dead heat right now for Governor

He only uses the best polls. Some people even say the greatest polls of all time. His are even better than Lincoln's polls. That's what they say. Except for those polls that don't back up his positions because they are incredibly, unfairly rigged. Rigged. Rigged big. Crooked and crooked bigly. Biased against him. Those polls are un-American, globalists who want to tear down this country. He barely knows those polls. They're jealous. He's never met those polls before.
Why do Repubes always fall back on their UNPROVEN assertion that elections weren't secure? Not one court has agreed that this is true, and some on the right have called 2020, the most secure election ever. Must be the instructions of their lemming leader news organization. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Why do libtards always ignore the evidence of voter fraud that has been reported on MULTIPLE times?

Why are libtards so afraid of taking steps that would enhance election security?

Must be because libtards know the only way they can win is by cheating. There is NO logical reason why someone would be against election integrity unless they want to cheat
This composite from 538 shows that your poll is an outlier. Cooked no doubt.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com.../pennsylvania/ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL Composite 538 - yeah that's your ticket

You go with that
Cause that's all they have, and Der Fuhrer Donald told em so. If he told them shit tastes like steak, they'd be dining from the porcelain bowl right away.

i ain't a democrat, nor a republican, but i was a long time republican...today's republican party would have Reagan turning in his grave....it's sickening.....

FF Originally Posted by fstforward
... Hey mate - lemme remind you that calling Trump
"Der Fuhrer" is a racial slur - due to Trump's
German heritage... You might wanna re-think doing it again.

Reckon it's ok to compare Trump to Hitler if you wish
- or to GOD, even... But I find "Der Fuhrer" offencive.
And I'd be saying the same thing if it were used for Biden.

#### Salty
I'm actually German, Salty. You don't need to be offended on our behalf.
... Hey mate - lemme remind you that calling Trump
"Der Fuhrer" is a racial slur - due to Trump's
German heritage... You might wanna re-think doing it again.

Reckon it's ok to compare Trump to Hitler if you wish
- or to GOD, even... But I find "Der Fuhrer" offencive.
And I'd be saying the same thing if it were used for Biden.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
So, what translates to "The Guide" or "The Leader" is offensive?????? Might wanna thicken up yer skin, there Hillary.

And compare Trump to God, only in his own mind...the guy's delusional...

FF
Last night, trump spread election lies, disparaged the FBI, called the media the enemy of the people, implied people who oppose him are “sick and sinister and evil people” and “our biggest threat,” praised Xi and Putin, and oversaw a “lock her up” chant against Hillary Clinton.

The tRumptards than continue to suck after him ate the ones that are sick and delusional. He can't take the fact that he lost the election and continues to lie to his deplorable followers that continue to believe his lies and bullshit. Mastriano is even worse than tRump. He is way behind in the polls. You can't think a delusional racist, homopobic, antisemitic, asshole as any chance to win in the election. Several prominent Republicans are endorsing Shiparo because they know how dangerous Mastriano is, but tRumptards are deplorable sick assholes like Mastriano and tRump.

But sure, keep complaining about the people calling MAGA out for what it is: a fascist movement that has no place in America.
  • Devo
  • 09-04-2022, 02:57 PM
Last night, trump spread election lies, disparaged the FBI, called the media the enemy of the people, implied people who oppose him are “sick and sinister and evil people” and “our biggest threat,” praised Xi and Putin, and oversaw a “lock her up” chant against Hillary Clinton.

The tRumptards than continue to suck after him ate the ones that are sick and delusional. He can't take the fact that he lost the election and continues to lie to his deplorable followers that continue to believe his lies and bullshit. Mastriano is even worse than tRump. He is way behind in the polls. You can't think a delusional racist, homopobic, antisemitic, asshole as any chance to win in the election. Several prominent Republicans are endorsing Shiparo because they know how dangerous Mastriano is, but tRumptards are deplorable sick assholes like Mastriano and tRump.

But sure, keep complaining about the people calling MAGA out for what it is: a fascist movement that has no place in America. Originally Posted by rmg_35
Wait until the FBI starts eating its own, it never stops with the opposition.

Ask East Germany and the Stasi, because that's where we're headed.
  • Devo
  • 09-04-2022, 02:58 PM
Or we're already there.
Wait until the FBI starts eating its own, it never stops with the opposition.

Ask East Germany and the Stasi, because that's where we're headed. Originally Posted by Devo
People wonder how someone as sick and deplorable and evil as hitler came to power and did the atrocities that he did without being stopped.......we're seeing just how it happened with Trump and his brainwashed minions and their lies and deciet.......Trump is an asshole, always has been an asshole...he spreads lies and slurs....he claimed Fetterman(who i dislike) has lived off of his parents money for years,,,,,all the while, Trump claiming to be a self made man, but,in reality, he made it because of inheriting over $400 million of his daddy's money.

he's slimey, despicable, a racist, a narcissist, and I just wish all fof those years of eating McDonald's grub would finally come to fruition and claim his ticker...hopefully in front of his cult whilst he's blabbing yet more lies....

FF
President Trump packed the 10,000-seat Mohegan Sun Arena and parking lot Candidates Mehmet Oz and Doug Mastriano both attended Meanwhile Biden rally had 475 in attendance and NONE of the 19 people running for office in PA showed up
Wow, fstforward. How little you know of the roots of Fascism and rise of Nazism.
Gentlemen
We are getting way off topic, this thread is not about Trump. Let’s get back to the threads intended topic
Mastriano- Angry old white man who is a liar, democracy denier of fair elections and wants to control women's bodies. What's not to like?

While Fetterman isn't slick or charismatic or handsome, I at least believe what he says. The lesser of two evils. IMHO.
Mastriano- Angry old white man who is a liar, democracy denier of fair elections and wants to control women's bodies. What's not to like?

While Fetterman isn't slick or charismatic or handsome, I at least believe what he says. The lesser of two evils. IMHO. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Mastriano - Retired Military Officer with 21 years of service, supporter of election integrity and fair elections

vs

Shapiro - weasel lawyer who accomplished very little worthwhile as Attorney General. Is against the freedom of religion. Sued the Little Sisters of the Poor to force them to provide contraceptives against their religious beliefs

It's an easy choice to support Mastriano