P411....no good anymore?

It's like I have know use for it now.. I use to get 2 or 3 dates a week off of there which for a tranny is good on p411 now zero. Hopefully whateva Gina has rolling out will be awesome.. Fingers crossed

Ouch my butt hurts, Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez
You go girl!
Thanks Gina....I didn't want the post to come across like I was a hater. I try to stay a little under the radar and P411 was the greatest...
But the drama here seems to drive the ladies I want to see from here and now it seems they don't log in to P411 either
Thanks again Gina for stepping up!
...and before the Ad Boards was the removal of detailed services provided. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever

Ftr, that had nothing to do with p411 or Gina. That was due to new laws in Canada.
Not P411. Last minute requests on Mondays are tough. Most ladies haven't gotten rooms and check in is around 3. Their kids are sick. Their grandmas die. In general Monday's suck for them too and not in the fun way.
When you click on the ad boards after you log in, the statement on p411 reads to me like some providers were abusing the advertising procedures as in how many times in a given amount of time you can place an ad. Because they had to use resources and time they did not wish to use to monitor the ad board, they did not want to screw with it anymore.

Trouble is, it only hurts the providers for the most part because they want as many avenues as they can get for advertising. I think there is one provider who started a thread about the matter. All the other features of p411 are awesome as well as the ease of screening and scheduling.

The new Canada laws made the activities listed change in the words and terminology, not retiring of the ad boards.
P411 is still good in my book! I honestly prefer to use it, but I don't think men are really using it currently because the ad boards are not there anymore. However, Gina mentioned there will be something better to replace it and I am looking forward to see what that will be! I stand behind GIna and p411 and always will. I love and appreciate what she does for this community <3
We are getting ready to roll out a new Available Now feature to replace the old Ad Board.

It will be free, and no moderation will be required. So please stay tuned, my fingers are crossed for this week!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Nice feature! In the interim, I have found the advanced search feature most useful as the results are sorted by most recently online, accomplishing the same thing, in my opinion better, than the ad board for determining who's active.....
We are getting ready to roll out a new Available Now feature to replace the old Ad Board.

It will be free, and no moderation will be required. So please stay tuned, my fingers are crossed for this week!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Three thumbs up! Just what I've been waiting for
When you click on the ad boards after you log in, the statement on p411 reads to me like some providers were abusing the advertising procedures as in how many times in a given amount of time you can place an ad. Because they had to use resources and time they did not wish to use to monitor the ad board, they did not want to screw with it anymore.

Trouble is, it only hurts the providers for the most part because they want as many avenues as they can get for advertising. I think there is one provider who started a thread about the matter. All the other features of p411 are awesome as well as the ease of screening and scheduling.

The new Canada laws made the activities listed change in the words and terminology, not retiring of the ad boards. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Actually, the terminology laws had a LOT to do with it. The policing of the ad boards had nothing to do with how often ads were posted. She changed the rate structure to help curb that issue. The ad board was pulled because some ladies refused to follow the guidelines as far as terminology went in their ads (which is also governed by the new laws). She couldn't effectively police it and determined it was more trouble than it was worth. So while it was spurred by the inability to follow rules... it was more about the terminology issues than anything else.
P411 is still good in my book! I honestly prefer to use it, but I don't think men are really using it currently because the ad boards are not there anymore. However, Gina mentioned there will be something better to replace it and I am looking forward to see what that will be! I stand behind GIna and p411 and always will. I love and appreciate what she does for this community <3 Originally Posted by Angel Ryder81

+1...
P411 relieves alot of stress when seeing a new client for the first time. It does not eliminate all of the danger but it does reduce it.
Thanks Gina!!

The new Canada laws made the activities listed change in the words and terminology, not retiring of the ad boards. Originally Posted by davidfree986
What Grace said. If the terminology hadn't changed then the ad boards wouldn't have needed so much monitoring. Hundreds of ads being pulled everyday bc chicks couldn't remember to stop using terms like "FBSM" and "GFE" is what got the entire ad board scrapped.

Probably a lot like trying to catch a room full of mice and make them run a maze all at once. I would have said "Fuck it" and threw out the maze too.
For me, my budget has really gotten tight and the $125 per year fee for the gents didn't seem worth it. Most of the providers, I have wanted to see don't offer any discounts for booking through there and I've seen enough well known ladies that I can usually get an appointment the next day.
If the "available now" feature woks half as good as the rest of p411, that sounds amazing. Yiu can always count on Gina!!
I love p411
Oh I LOVE the idea of having a "available now" feature!