New anal lover

Lmao...
Lmao... Originally Posted by BDS
Even more so when you consider the OP's handle...
  • HNIC
  • 08-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Waste of space...there is a word for this - plagiarism! And the OP gets a failing grade in English Lit!!!!
Anyone intrested doesn't have to wait for the "to be continued"

Just go here and read it

http://www.literotica.com/s/my-bottom-and-me

At least you changed the title. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Outed two plagiarists in one day!
Like I said in my other thread....entertainment purposes only....but it's not stopping anything n since EVERYONE has something to say the moderators can close this post n everyone Cn get over it....pls!
It's hilarious how the two of you ride the wave of popularity and suck the life out of your 15 minutes of fame when your posts are well received, but the moment they go bad you request that the threAD be closed and bash the individual that outs you and those of us who have additional comments. This is not meant to be tailored to suit your needs, but instead is a classic case of taking the bad with the good. My hats off to 3pecker for some first rate detective work. I wish I had the ability.

After all, you are the one that bumped your own threAD.
When the 'Going gets tough' the tough 'Go Ghetto'...Nice bump after 3 days of inactivity...Yes, by all means Mods, please close, some Providers and threAD writers just don't get it !!

+1 BigPurdy...Well said.
Part II...Seems weird you're asking this threAD to be closed but not the other one you created in the Sandbox, which has more of your 'attitude' all over it than this one...But that's all it has, so, now I get it.

Humility in the face of Stupidity is an admirable Quality, not a sign of weakness, but a sign of Strength and Wisdom.
I enjoy being buried deep inside a woman's ass; especially when it's a taut set of ebony buttcheeks framing my white dick disappearing a juicy pink asshole.
It really doesn't matter at the end of the day....like I said I'm not worried about how it looks it was just entertainment. And as far as this thread goes I'm glad y'all made it hit over 1,000 views....tht just made ppl wonder what I'm really like and tht was the goal....good or bad, this was just something tht I tried and if it wasn't what you liked then oh well. But happy for all the OPINIONS tht where posted. My reviews speak for themselves if you really want to get off! Lol thank you, hope your days are as productive as mine!!!
This board and these forums are all about OPINIONS. I relate this to athletes using PEDs, it's a risk/reward thing. I guess for me it's a matter of the direction our society is headed these days. For the younger generation, lying and cheating seems to be okay as long as it is justified by financial gain. For those of us that are members of the previous generation, it is an ethical issue. I can't speak for others, but for me, plagiarism is an ingrained no no. Those of us that attended college know that plagiarism was an instantaneous F in that particular class and more than likely lead to not being able to complete a degree. This concept has little importance to the youth of this country and specifically to the individuals that have not attended college. The bottom line is that you just don't know and more importantly you don't care. It speaks to the character of the individual. Most people don't care, but some of us do. I hope you accomplished what you set out to do. If you did, congratulations. It puts you in the same category as Alex Rodrigues. It's just wrong.