Who does that?!?!

I am sorry this happened Steph. I have typed with you before and I know you are a kind one. I must say I am a fellow that is a little taken aback when asked up front. Then I see this and I can understand why.. These guys hurt the good hobby fellows as well by making the ladies have to be in self defense mode when you get there.. Like mentioned earlier send this info to his references..
I swear you must be a saint, because you have every right to be all:

I'm sorry this happened to you.
I swear you must be a saint, because you have every right to be all:

I'm sorry this happened to you. Originally Posted by jdkees
Lol.. A saint? Not even close. But thank you my darling.
Besides, that look isn't very attractive on me. I would never get a date. Strong head game or not.
Sorry to hear about the jerk!
  • anita
  • 05-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Wow, what a jerk. I don't like to ask for money upfront either, and never had that problem. They always pay, sometimes more than rates listed. But I can see how it can bite me in the ass one day. Next time, tell the guy to put your gift in the bathroom. Then go in there and count it. Then, you guys can have fun .

Sorry it happened to you.
I've only been bit in the ass once-- but in my case, the gent laid down an envelope and we had our session... but during the whole session my spidey senses just felt something was off. When he left, I found out why-- he had left me an envelope, inside an envelope.
Besides, that look isn't very attractive on me... Originally Posted by SexyStephTx
Darlin, I have a hard time picturing any look that ain't attractive on ya.
Wow, what a jerk. I don't like to ask for money upfront either, and never had that problem. They always pay, sometimes more than rates listed. But I can see how it can bite me in the ass one day. Next time, tell the guy to put your gift in the bathroom. Then go in there and count it. Then, you guys can have fun .

Sorry it happened to you. Originally Posted by anita
That is a great idea. I think I may start doing it that way.

Thx doll!

Sorry it happened to you. Originally Posted by anita
Darlin, I have a hard time picturing any look that ain't attractive on ya. Originally Posted by jdkees
Oh honey! You already got some. No need for flattery at this point! lol! jk babe! Thx!!
I've only been bit in the ass once-- but in my case, the gent laid down an envelope and we had our session... but during the whole session my spidey senses just felt something was off. When he left, I found out why-- he had left me an envelope, inside an envelope. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Just no class whatsoever! Wtf is wrong with these ppl?!?!?
I just chalk it up to the game, and dnt f*** with them anymore.
Lol.. A saint? Not even close. But thank you my darling.
Besides, that look isn't very attractive on me. I would never get a date. Strong head game or not. Originally Posted by SexyStephTx
And I'm willing to bet on it.
And I'm willing to bet on it. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
hahaha!!
My safe word is "yes please"
  • BLM69
  • 05-13-2015, 12:07 AM
The stolen pussy part is funny, your loss is part of the hobby, we all get suckered sooner or later.
Sorry to hear about that. That was some old homo shit to pull.

At least you have his handle, which is a move in the right direction for ladies to avoid shitbags like this in the future.
Put a notice out on him in the ladies section, I'm sure you gals have more resources to keep these things from happening. As mentioned, notify his references, that way this can be know during the screening process.