Holy Shit ! A Picture of Sistine Chapel (go ahead, point me if needed)

Nossir. I guess not.

And i will admit, that even with two academic degrees, I had to look that one up. Interesting word. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I reread my post ... it looks like I omitted the "not"!

Sometimes it takes a little effort to be "negative"!

Oh, which word .... "blower" or "bloviate"?

"Vacuum" seems more appropriate than "blower"!

On second thought ... may be not in her case.
Nossir. I guess not. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
SissyLips keeps threatening folks on here! No follow through!

No wonder SHE voted for Obaminable! Parrots of a feather!
Empty threats from the RedRyder fangirl. I wonder if her RTM button has worn out yet. Keeps talkin shit, but can't seem to find her big girl panties, er cargo shorts/gymnshorts.

Back on topic tho, I read Michelangelo wrote a poem while he worked on that.
Ahhhhh, so we are posting pictures of works of art ... this fits right in .....

Attachment 621978 Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Very nice looking machine one of the best automobiles in the world, I'm ford person
Fix Or Repair Daily is all I see...
Fix Or Repair Daily is all I see... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The last Ford I had was 1954 2 door with Interceptor with 3/4 cam and you couldn't hear the music until you got close to 70 or sometimes a little more ... got about 5 mpg around town, but gas was 10 cents a gallon during a gas war ...which was not too far away from the hourly wage rate. As the saying goes: Wish I had it today. It was mint condition.
Might have to race you one day Brooke! Before you get your blower of course lol Originally Posted by Fallout4
You might win. My car has almost 100k on it now so I am sure the 400+ HP it came with has dwindled down some. I really need to get it on a dyno just for fun.

If you look at the picture again, you can clearly see the clutch pedal. Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
Lets cut him some slack, my dollar store floor mats are sure shining and blinding

She already has a blower...... in a way. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I have a "covered" blower

Very nice looking machine one of the best automobiles in the world, I'm ford person Originally Posted by jqueloco
My new best friend

Fix Or Repair Daily is all I see... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
And you are going to have to work very hard to get back in my good graces
PFFT...Blow(er) me....
PFFT...Blow(er) me.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I'm booked tonight, but you know I'd never leave you hanging, so I just ran next door and my neighbor said she'd love to have your cock as a midnight snack tonight.

nurse.jpg
Tri .... looks like nuru is ..... errr ... out of the question!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-24-2017, 05:19 AM
^^^
bahahahahahahaha.

Wait, she told me it was on the menu! wtf? Damn BP chicks.
.... she'd love to have your cock as a midnight snack tonight. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
All I can say about that is at least she wont go hungry.
Tri .... looks like nuru is ..... errr ... out of the question! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thats funny. Why you gotta always bring a cracker down, man? She had reviews and everything, too!
I really need to get it on a dyno just for fun.
..... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
be sure it has new tires
Thats funny. Why you gotta always bring a cracker down, man? She had reviews and everything, too! Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Which one .... or are you considering doubles?