FBSM- L1 & L2 defined

GFE = (KISSING, DATY, BBBJ, MSCFS)
anything more should be discussed ahead of time with your provider of choice.
And oh YES!!!... YMMV on the cost of any additional add ons. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Is that some of your BackPage history coming out? Basic price and the up-sell for additional activities? Do you stop in mid session and get out the calculator to provide the monger with an estimate? Not for me.

My approach is to ask the lady what she doesn't allow, and most other normal BCD activities should be included. If she misses something that I like or enjoy, then I move on to the next providers. I am not going to pick off a menu, calculate the price, etc.

Just saying what works for me...
Is that some of your BackPage history coming out? Basic price and the up-sell for additional activities? Do you stop in mid session and get out the calculator to provide the monger with an estimate? Not for me.

My approach is to ask the lady what she doesn't allow, and most other normal BCD activities should be included. If she misses something that I like or enjoy, then I move on to the next providers. I am not going to pick off a menu, calculate the price, etc.

Just saying what works for me... Originally Posted by BugleBoy
so, run along then... NEXT!!!
My last post on this thread--just curious why you still haven't been able to find anyone to write up a review on a BCD session with you, since you joined last month. Usually, if a provider is worth anything, there will be a long line of mongers wanting to write that first review. In your case, no one has surfaced to date. Any idea why?

Do you even see people (male/female, makes no difference to me) or are you just on here to troll on a hooker board. If so, that's pretty low class since there surely must be other areas of the internet with more intellectual value than trolling with a bunch of mongers and providers trying to discuss where to find pussy and how much to charge.

And just to keep within the spirit on the OP's original topic, I doubt that you have any first hand knowledge of L1--pun intended. Unless its using your own hands on yourself. Please tell me I am wrong by asking just one real-life, respected member (male/female) to vouch that they have seen you as a client for BCD activity, or that you have even had sex with anyone. Curious minds would like to know since you throw so much invective about the board.

And with that, BugleBoy is Gone for you. Ignore turned ON.
so, run along then... NEXT!!! Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Plagiarising my lines now. Thank You.

Yes I agree...NEXT WHORE UP!!!! I got a sack full of cream BIOTCH! SUCK IT!
And with that, BugleBoy is Gone for you. Ignore turned ON. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
the clients I see are very private and therefore are not members of this board.. so, why am i here? To call you and all the other LOWBALLr's out on their bullshit.. anything else?

Yes I agree...NEXT WHORE UP!!!! I got a sack full of cream BIOTCH! SUCK IT! Originally Posted by Skip_8
you can run along too, skippy.
the clients I see are very private and therefore are not members of this board.. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Cough: "BackPage"
so, why am i here? To call you and all the other LOWBALLr's out on their bullshit.. anything else? Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Don't blame us for "lowballing". If you take an offer beneath you, that's on you HO. No one forces you to take an offer. All anyone does is ask....

Me: "Hey can I fuck you up the ass and then ram it down your throat."

You: "No"

Me: "I'll throw and extra 20 or a couple of candy bars...your choice."

You: "OK"

Me: "let me remind you, No teeth btich...and swallow"

you can run along too, skippy. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Yeah, I'll run along and take a leaping fuck while that ass is in the air. We can bet on my aim.
#Skip_8 : looking over your F*CKCHART.. at $85/hr you're def a LOWBALLr as well, affirming even further what I have been saying. so, you can STFU too peasant.
I think you meant @Skip_8 not #Skip_8...sigh... dumb whore.

But shit, I get my own hash tag!

@85 $/hr, that's about 170k per year based on a 40 hr workweek. That's a decent amount to take home.

But, oh, we are talking whore work ethic here so maybe a couple of hours of work a couple of days a week?? IDK, depends on the whore right?

"Lowballer" because I can look out for my interests and work out a deal?
Bitch, please.

I don't know what you are affirming because your posts get more erratic along with your grammar.

I have met truly high class whores. They were former/current models, playboy, swimsuit, etc. Those HOs got flown in private jets and got whatever money, forbidden topics they wanted. Money is no object for their Tricks.

If you on here, news flash, you're a common whore. So how about you pick up the plow and get to work.

#Skip_8 : looking over your F*CKCHART.. at $85/hr you're def a LOWBALLr as well, affirming even further what I have been saying. so, you can STFU too peasant. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
I have met truly high class whores. They were former/current models, playboy, swimsuit, etc. Those HOs got flown in private jets and got whatever money, forbidden topics they wanted. Money is no object for their Tricks. Originally Posted by Skip_8
As they should WHY? because, pussy is power and the new gold standard.. and "She who holds the Gold", makes ALL the rules!!!
Low fat, 2%, almond or vanilla.

The other voices in my head was wondering.

Carry on.

Yes I agree...NEXT WHORE UP!!!! I got a sack full of cream BIOTCH! SUCK IT! Originally Posted by Skip_8
Absolutely no dog in this fight, AT ALL....

I would rather sit and watch kuwtk, and paint my pretty toenails.

Excuse me dear sir, have you checked out the Las Vegas, and my goodness the New York City section of the board. There are actual models and playboy types that play here...lots of uncommon whores here, they post and go....and lurk, while laughing at common whores like me.

@85 $/hr, that's about 170k per year based on a 40 hr workweek. That's a decent amount to take home.

But, oh, we are talking whore work ethic here so maybe a couple of hours of work a couple of days a week?? IDK, depends on the whore right?

Bitch, please.

I don't know what you are affirming because your posts get more erratic along with your grammar.

I have met truly high class whores. They were former/current models, playboy, swimsuit, etc. Those HOs got flown in private jets and got whatever money, forbidden topics they wanted. Money is no object for their Tricks.

If you on here, news flash, you're a common whore. So how about you pick up the plow and get to work. Originally Posted by Skip_8
lots of uncommon whores here, they post and go....and lurk, while laughing at common whores like me. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
unlike many that play dumb or maybe they are completely stupid, you are calling yourself a "whore" in sarcasm (the challenged wont get this) dont give the LOWBALLr's the satisfaction of breaking you down to the point of using the word "whore" as an acceptable label... you/we are better than this. Joking around with these LOWBALLr's only fuels their stupidity and encourages them even further.

I think you meant @Skip_8 not #Skip_8...sigh... dumb whore. Originally Posted by Skip_8
"you think"? I meant @Skip_8 NOT #Skip_8...sigh... dumb whore???... its your uncertainty that humors me. I am absolutely SURE of what I meant to type/say...

#Skip_8
: i guess since you're too broke (obvious by your F*CKCHART) to fuck anyone noteworthy all you can do is bitch/scream/complain and call people names to make yourself feel better about your reality that, you are a LOWBALLr and all you can do is window shop and dream... Awwwe
Let me understand this one point- all of these hobbest have reviews and lots of them = they bought at the store. (Tw!ggy) no reviews either on herself or from hobbest. Who then is the real window shopper?
Just woke up people so I am only on my first cup of coffee so cut me a little slack on this one.
Carry on
Nice example of a typical Lowballr attitude.-----

Bitch, please.

If you on here, news flash, you're a common whore. So how about you pick up the plow and get to work. Originally Posted by Skip_8
unlike ... breaking you down to the point of using the word "whore" as an acceptable label... you/we are better than this. ... Originally Posted by TW!GGY

You sell your pussy for money TW!GGY, that makes you a whore. That's the straight up definition. Now, if in your derangement, you attach some other meanings to "Whore" or aren't comfortable with being what you are...that's your problem. Perhaps being a whore is not for you anymore. Move on, it's a young woman's game.

I'm a trick and need my balls licked and dick sucked. I'm fine with that.

#Skip_8[/B] : i guess since you're too broke (obvious by your F*CKCHART) to fuck anyone noteworthy all you can do is bitch/scream/complain and call people names to make yourself feel better about your reality that, you are a LOWBALLr and all you can do is window shop and dream... Awwwe Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Sorry, I fuck hot girls in their 20's with an occasional old whore to help me appreciate what I do get and an occasional side chick in her 30's to have good conversations...for FREE! Well, not really for free, dinner, drinks, hotel rooms but they are not whores and want to play the à la carte games.

When I do see ladies on here, yes, I get a deal, why the hell not? If some fool wants to overpay a fat old whore for her time, that's on him. I don't. Also, don't blame me for not being a chump.

I'll remind you, that I have paid 300 for a couple of girls; they were in their 20's, with perfect bodies that had not been ravaged by childbirth. They were the whole package and worth every penny.

"you think"? I meant @Skip_8 NOT #Skip_8...sigh... dumb whore???... its your uncertainty that humors me. I am absolutely SURE of what I meant to type/say...[B] Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Yes, I said think. Due to your erratic and delusional behavior it's hard to fathom what is going on in that fried brain of yours. I won't even try to guess.

Thanks for the hashtag
#skip_8#YOLO#PIMPING#LovesDumb Whores#LetsMakeAdeal#PartyGirl sWanted#GotThatCream#STFUandSu ckIt#NoOldWhores