Preferred411

As always, Gina is right on! It is an age issue. Even in Canada, authorities are concerned with underage human trafficking, as we all should be!!! So, imagine what happens when a guys says "she was part of P411, so I thought she was of age, officer!!"

This protect you as a provider as well as the hobbyists.

It is one of the best tools out there. Not the only tool... but I will tell you that without P411 in your screening toolbox, it makes things a little more difficult.

Here is what I do with P411 screening. Do I just take the guy's word for it that he is legit because he says he is P411... no.. I make him send me a message from P411. Do I just accept the okays he has from providers? No, I contact the providers for more information or additional verification.

Every time we go to an appointment, we are taking a big risk! I would rather risk my photo next to my face and send it to P411 so I can access their information than blindly risk going to see a client without using ALL the tools available.

Just my opinion!

Smooch!

Lea

Can I just move to Canada and work for you, Gina??? LOL
As a hobbyist thats a member of P411 I think they are the best out there. I never had an issue with clearance with a provider.I don't hobby anymore but the only thing I think they lacked was having alot of providers. I live in Omaha and the p411 list is short compared to other ad spots Originally Posted by burkalini
Of course, even with a short list in Omaha, you know that those providers are doing everything they can to be safe.. and thus make you safe as a hobbyist, too!

Smooch!

Lea
I'm sure we all have NO desire of being a part of the next 20/20 expose on the matter. I'm thinking that the intelligent thing to do would be stick with providers who have been Age Verified, and there are certain sites that allow ANYONE to advertise. P411 will NOT be one of them.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-20/justice/siu.selling.girl.next.door.bac kpage_1_selena-mother-las-vegas?_s=PM:CRIME

To me, it's a no brainer.... and for those who prefer to take chances, there are other places to do that.

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Perhaps you are talking about the times that providers were targeted by L.E. in Little Rock, using P411 client accounts that they gained access to by way of the client giving them his password?

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Yes, that was it. Sorry I didn't elaborate to reveal the accuracy that you explain here. I don't want to cast ANY aspersions on P411.
Sorry I didn't elaborate to reveal the accuracy that you explain here.
No worries... i just didn't want people freaking out thinking there was some new information out there that no one knew about.

Always,
Gina
But I like the over 18 and under 25 providers. I hope this in no way drains the pool of wonderful talent in that age range.
Have things changed? I signed up for an account and this is what was requested of me-

1. a CLEAR image of your state issued photo identification
2. a image of your face holding the photo identification next to it
3. an image (showing face) holding a paper with P#, stage name and date... hand written and clearly legible
really?

Does anyone know if this is a new policy?
Gosh this sucks I really wanted account on p411 Originally Posted by Miss Molly

When I joined I had to have a photo of the id to join but not beside my face. I can understand her wanting to verify ages so underage providers wont be up there. But the id and the face thing not really understanding that one myself. That sounds like something you have to do to become a webcam model.
Gina has always had everyone's safety and security needs as a top priority.
She has proven this many times.
I understand the reluctance to give info or pics but as Gina explained, P411 is not interested in a person's name or address.
In short, I trust her.
Not calling any individual "not trustworthy" just simply suggesting that things do happen and if such information is saved, it could end up in the wrong hands; unless p411 staff is checking/verifying then deleting the photos and info submitted. I dunno but I really like the p411 site
Not calling any individual "not trustworthy" just simply suggesting that things do happen and if such information is saved, it could end up in the wrong hands; unless p411 staff is checking/verifying then deleting the photos and info submitted. I dunno but I really like the p411 site Originally Posted by Miss Molly
Molly, everything you do here exposes you to some potential risk, your sig line say's you are newbie friendly, hopefully you ask for pretty much the same info that Gina is asking from you, from your newbie clients, for your protection.

Honestly, and no offense meant, I would give Gina and her staff my info(and have) before I would give it to you, I'm much more comfortable giving it to a Canadian company that is not doing anything illegal in that country, and is not subject to subpoena powers of the US.
Molly, everything you do here exposes you to some potential risk,
Yeah it doesn't take a geniuse to know that.
your sig line say's you are newbie friendly, hopefully you ask for pretty much the same info that Gina is asking from you, from your newbie clients, for your protection.
Sure I do, but I don't keep it on record for their safety and mine and they are aware of this

Honestly, and no offense meant, I would give Gina and her staff my info(and have) before I would give it to you,
cool thumbs up to you; I don't recall you setting up an appointment with me and I didn't ask you for it! Grow up!
I'm much more comfortable giving it to a Canadian company that is not doing anything illegal in that country, and is not subject to subpoena powers of the US. Where in any of my posts on the subject did I mention LE? My concern is my info being exposed and shared thats all. Originally Posted by eglrdr

Honestly, and no offense meant. Originally Posted by eglrdr
I wonder what part of this you didn't quite get..nevermind..
I think the number of providers in Omaha is just really small.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Gina I assume it is small compared to other cities but the other ad spots have alot more providers on them in Omaha
I wonder what part of this you didn't quite get..nevermind.. Originally Posted by eglrdr
Don't worry , I'm far from offended by you; I might not be an english major, but I "got it". I just felt like pointing out your immaturity
Unfortunatly, we lack verified providers and screened gentlemen all together in the Nebraska area on P411. I personally love the site and recommend it to most all gentlemen I spend time with! We may be a small area but we still practice safety!