Bribing a COP - with ur talents? - is that immoral ?

I have heard of many ladies offering services to escape fines or arrest, seems like around the metroplex it is not that rare. If you do give a favor make sure the incar camera is turned off or else you might see yourself in a line up along with the LE who got the favor.
Trading favors with a cop is a stupid idea, if you piss a civilian off you may just get a few harassing phone calls, piss a cop of and you can get a lot of time for shit you didn't even do.
you heard about the sexy attractive young woman who was speeding thru east texas?

the county sheriff officer pulled her over and walked up to her car.

she said after looking at his name badge "good afternoon, officer johnson. what's going on?"

he said, "ma'am, you were doing 84 in a 55 zone. i'm going to have to write you a speeding ticket."

she replied, while batting her lashes, showing more cleavage, and licking her red-lipsticked lips seductively, "oh, officer johson (in her best marilyn monroe-type voive), i thought you were going to sell me tickets to the henderson county sheriff officer's ball this weekend!"

he replied quickly, "ma'am, the henderson county sheriff officers dont have balls."

she kept flirting with him and batting her eyelashes while he paused, being a bit flustered.

then he said, "got me there, ma'am. just drive slower and safely, ok??"

she replied, "i sure will do so, officer johnson. have a great day!!"