Would you?

Its certainly sounds interesting, as long as was mentioned earlier, it doesn't turn into a sausage fest....
I'd join. Masks mandatory?
Well you do need masks for a masquerade party.
I might even bring a few bottles;
Whiskey, Rum, and for Dallas (no not Titos) I've gotten her over to Jameson.
I’d attend
I don't wear a mask during appointments don't intend on it for this. Common sense goes a long way though it's not so common any more. Cover your mouth w/your arm if you cough or sneeze don't show up sick be it covid or common flu, wash hands especially after the toilet etc. No Jas no mask required but UC will have some fun ones for us 😁 Not many ladies are chiming in & that's where invites will come from. Everyone must be verified!
.... No Jas no mask required but UC will have some fun ones for us 😁 Not many ladies are chiming in & that's where invites will come from. Everyone must be verified! Originally Posted by yourdesire
BTW, a margarita glass can serve as a mask
Probably Cervo and Patron cause those are favs of a couple of the gals.
Sounds fun
Absolutely yes!
As long as I can have a long island iced tea
That would be so fun... Yes lets do it
I'm in if it's on a day off work for me. Of course, I need an invite......
I don't wear a mask during appointments don't intend on it for this. Common sense goes a long way though it's not so common any more. Cover your mouth w/your arm if you cough or sneeze don't show up sick be it covid or common flu, wash hands especially after the toilet etc. No Jas no mask required but UC will have some fun ones for us 😁 Not many ladies are chiming in & that's where invites will come from. Everyone must be verified! Originally Posted by yourdesire
Baby girl you'd be surprisedhow some men keep a mask on for an appointment.

I know self hygiene and sanitizer is a deck . Being aware of the basic also is sincerely the best way to take care of ourself and others!

What do you mean by this is where the invites will come from
Baby girl you'd be surprisedhow some men keep a mask on for an appointment.

I know self hygiene and sanitizer is a deck . Being aware of the basic also is sincerely the best way to take care of ourself and others!

What do you mean by this is where the invites will come from Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Everyone has to be verified and the girls that are invited will be able to invite a few of the gents that are there favorites. This way there will hopefully be a good mix not a sausage fest 😂
Its certainly sounds interesting, as long as was mentioned earlier, it doesn't turn into a sausage fest.... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
If it turns into a sausage fest I'm going to start back to the bedroom turn off the lights and see who comes in or how many come in but either way it'll be fun 😁
BTW, a margarita glass can serve as a mask
Probably Cervo and Patron cause those are favs of a couple of the gals. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Indeed a big margarita glass no patron for me thank you
Absolutely yes!
As long as I can have a long island iced tea Originally Posted by Joeblow1983
There will be plenty of liquor to make it. Anyone who decides to have multiple drinks will spend the night I will not have someone drunk and leave my house