This is an example of why Liberals have been wrong on gun control.

You do realize that horse has already left the barn. With Cuba we still have a chance to exact some leverage. No thanks to obammy. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Your so called leverage will disappear as soon as Putin steps in.
He has been waiting for the tweeter in chief to do this.
Good thing they weren't in Texas, they would have just got shot
You do realize that horse has already left the barn. With Cuba we still have a chance to exact some leverage. No thanks to obammy. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/donald-tru...095216889.html

Here is what happens to your so called leverage.
So what else is new? Russia's been there for decades.
They're also broke as shit. Just like Cuba.
So broke they've totally commandeered the current Nadministration.
  • WTF
  • 06-17-2017, 08:36 AM
Really...for 50 plus years , your way has not worked.
Cuba has never been this desperate.
cuba is watching venezeuala
cuba is watching venezeuala Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Venezuela : Another one of those liberal utopias that struggles to have enough toilet paper for the masses assess ! That's the utopia that lying liberal leaders like NY Mayor de Blabbio, Babblin Bernie Sanders, and sniper fire-dodging shrilLIARy all want to drag our country into. Especially if any one of them gets to play the part of Nicolas Maduro or Lil Kim of North Korea !
Mebbe assup can send some of the more ' qualified " members of the reach-around crew down there to harvest all of those dingleberries. EKIM can lead the group down there and save their fledgling wine bid'ness !
Really...for 50 plus years , your way has not worked. Originally Posted by WTF

Can you explain this to me? I do not understand.
Can you explain this to me? I do not understand. Originally Posted by kehaar
That approach gets you called names like .... "faggot" and "liar"!

Unless, of course, you are practicing for an annual baseball game.
But it is illustrative of their motives and techniques.

I laugh a bit because WTF's modus operandi is precisely the same as every Hillarite I have interacted with. He represents the centroid of the Democratic party.
wtf is libertarian
But it is illustrative of their motives and techniques.

I laugh a bit because WTF's modus operandi is precisely the same as every Hillarite I have interacted with. He represents the centroid of the Democratic party. Originally Posted by kehaar
Must be his cankles.
....the same as every Hillarite I have interacted with. Originally Posted by kehaar
You "interact" with them?

Fortunately, HillaryNoMore has little resemblance to the core of the Democratic Party ... if one removes those who wanted to vote for the first female President, who thought they were getting "Bill" when they voted, and who were attempting to protect their entitlements .... about all who were left were those ineligible to vote and those who lacked the mental capacity to "knowingly vote"!

The fruit-loops running the DNC abandoned the "core" long ago! They reinforce it daily.