what has happened.

Not too long ago one of his now banned handles accused me of being one of your multiple handles and when that didn't stick he now says I'm a studio promoter with many handles. I guess he doesn't read/comprehend my posts pointing out the promoters and owners reviews and bumps.

He does have at least one friend on here which he relies on though which proves that there's at least one soulmate out there for everyone. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Keep writing fantasy. So which one is main handle and which are backup handles? Puhahaha.. but I love playing with toys. I wouldn’t be here often without my toys.
First thing you need to do is create minimum 5 handles like ntxguy. Ask him for a guidance. He is the eccie expert. Originally Posted by chungjang
noted
Just so everyone knows, Chungjang and PLOPASQUAT are the same guy.
Just so everyone knows, Chungjang and PLOPASQUAT are the same guy. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Just so everyone knows, Big b.o.b.1 is peter botox and BARE IS BEST and Lincoln Nebraska, a host of other handles including CHUNG TRAN
Haha, the people know better Peter. I’m amazed at your stamina, you posted at 2:33 AM and now 7:10 AM. I guess vampires don’t need much sleep do they?

Wait, did you just out yourself? How do you know about those handles since you just joined 3 days ago. your skills are slipping buddy, lol
Haha, the people know better Peter. I’m amazed at your stamina, you posted at 2:33 AM and now 7:10 AM. I guess vampires don’t need much sleep do they?

Wait, did you just out yourself? How do you know about those handles since you just joined 3 days ago. your skills are slipping buddy, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

You finally said something that actually made me laugh!!!😂😂😂😂😂
Chung, Bob and I are actually having brunch together right now at IHOP again. I can't get enough of their Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity pancakes. You should try them sometime. They're delicious!!!
Just so everyone knows, Big b.o.b.1 is peter botox and BARE IS BEST and Lincoln Nebraska, a host of other handles including CHUNG TRAN Originally Posted by PLOPASQUAT
Wait...I thought I was!!!

You sure seem to know a lot about past handles for being a new member. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
ooops I double posted I forgot who I was logged in as....

You finally said something that actually made me laugh!!!😂😂😂😂😂
Chung, Bob and I are actually having brunch together right now at IHOP again. I can't get enough of their Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity pancakes. You should try them sometime. They're delicious!!! Originally Posted by PLOPASQUAT
Why are you replying to Big b.o.b on here if you're having breakfast with him?
Keep writing fantasy. So which one is main handle and which are backup handles? Puhahaha.. but I love playing with toys. I wouldn’t be here often without my toys. Originally Posted by chungjang
ntxguy and bigboob1 and a host of others are all the same person
ooops I double posted I forgot who I was logged in as....

Originally Posted by PLOPASQUAT
Ahhhh... You're such a sly little fella aren't you?
Ahhhh... You're such a sly little fella aren't you? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Rooty tooty platter again? We got a spot for ya buddy
It appears that bigbob1 and ntxguy are different. No they are not.
they are all used by the same person.

Why CHUNG hiding?
Just so everyone knows, Chungjang and PLOPASQUAT are the same guy. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
PLOP, is that you? or is that me? Who the fuck are you? Well don’t matter.. just attack RTM big bob, ntx, aspen and Chung group.. show them how their game is supposedly played.
I feel sorry for you buddy that your life revolves around creating havoc on a pussy board. I’m praying for you today.