Venting!!!

Girl, keep doin what you're doin.. You are always gonna run into a fucktard at some point... Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
There, I fixed it for ya!
I thinck in some people's world a fuckstick might be a good thing.
As a matter of fact if you're looking for a fuckstick to use, well...........
if he couldn't use up the time this time around, what makes him think he could use up the extra time next time.
if he couldn't use up the time this time around, what makes him think he could use up the extra time next time. Originally Posted by simpleton
Hehe Thats actually what I thought, but I digress lol
if he couldn't use up the time this time around, what makes him think he could use up the extra time next time. Originally Posted by simpleton
Im jus saying
Since it was quick tell him there's a conveinence fee cause you gotta masterbate now!

Yesssss! I'm a fuckstick under holly!
unless it was a clockwatching issue, then no, never should the time be asked. if he hobbied "long and hard" then he should know better and shouldnt be upset. if the is a regular, then give/take. you did the right thing and should not change. his loss!
Knock off option. Once done..is done.
Roll over minuites sound nice!!! But I think it's ridicules for him to get upset over it. If I had all the roll over minuites, I wouldn't have to pay for at least next 6 months! LOL
  • Trnch
  • 05-17-2010, 10:53 AM
I use my roll over minutes all the time.

I cum, roll-over and wait a couple of minutes to get my strenth back........... "Roll-Over Minutes!"
Maybe if I booked an hour and fired off after 4 minutes.....

Hey TMFT, what do you do with the left over 56 minutes? Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I make 'em push my scooter to recharge it's battery...

Don't scare the ladies Civil Barrister... if they thought they I could last that long... they would double the rates they charge me...

I only see up to 2 guys a day lol so no overbooking. The time you book, Im all yours

You know what, I think that would be a good membership lol Pay a monthly amount with a certain amount of hours a month that you could use anyway you wanted lol Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
hmmmm... the AmayaMoore time share...

Goin to get me some time share....
Roll over minutes..............Man, did I miss something here......LOL

Mya, you set the pace, Your time is posted and if it isn't agreed upon prior to meeting.....Then just don't see that person again to be on the safe side.....on a serious tip!
Roll over minuites sound nice!!! But I think it's ridicules for him to get upset over it. If I had all the roll over minuites, I wouldn't have to pay for at least next 6 months! LOL Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
That would explain why the ladies like you. In and out in a few minutes, a microwave hobbyist
I use my roll over minutes all the time.

I cum, roll-over and wait a couple of minutes to get my strenth back........... "Roll-Over Minutes!" Originally Posted by Trnch
Best answer so far!
Can a few of us get into a family plan with you for our minutes?
Just saying.....
rollover is a good way to keep the door open but issues will arise whether it was induced or not. over booking is one thing...making it right....is the only option. As far as someone asking to roll over service/time in another session....i am open for just about anything. if the session was drama free, flowing, pleasant...etc...one mite consider the alternative with a discount or something.

heck if he booked once....he would definitely book again if it were worth his while. I totally applause ur professionalism about the entire situation. not that we dont like reading the juicy....but things get twisted for "misunderstanding" in most cases.