A public apology

pay for what? making a call and then not setting an appointment?

"in the process of making an appointment" is not a session.. tit for tat in this biz

If Providers had to pay me for all the times they crapped out on me.. lets just I could buy nice Rolex Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I misread the op's post. My apologies.
no worries..
Yeah, just to clarify, we had not set an appointment.

She was very gracious during the whole process and did all humanly possible to put me at ease. I think I just don't have the constitutional makeup for this.
  • Toyz
  • 07-24-2014, 09:37 AM
Yeah, just to clarify, we had not set an appointment.

She was very gracious during the whole process and did all humanly possible to put me at ease. I think I just don't have the constitutional makeup for this. Originally Posted by braves_fan1
Here...lie back & relax on the co-ed couch.

Tell us what your hesitancy and fears are. Don't hold back, let it flow. Let the combined empathy of the collective community assuage your concerns.

We are here to help...
Toyz has a somewhat reasonable hourly rate, but if you wait till the 27th it does go down a bit as the salmon start their run!

TOYZ!!!! That AVATAR!!!!

Thank you for the lovely compliments Mesdames et Messieurs, as always, very graciously appreciated by me.

Braves Fan, you haven't a worry in the world when you're with me, its about luxuriating, not pressure of any kind. I regret us not meeting, I believe I am one of the best to start with and am happy to give the...ahem...ins-n-outs of this business so that you may navigate it without fear.

Oh, salmon run ad forthcoming....
  • Toyz
  • 07-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Toyz has a somewhat reasonable hourly rate, but if you wait till the 27th it does go down a bit as the salmon start their run!

Originally Posted by Bob McV
Yes this is true. Ladies, I know it seems odd for you to pay me for sex rather than the outdated model of me paying you...but.

*Its me or its free!
*Truly a Unique experience!
*Let me be your DILF (Dad I'd like to fuck)
*Full BFE (boyfriend experience)
*Mustache rides no up charge!

READ these glowing tributes from recent Hoogars.

"Damn I should be paying you"!
OMG I NEVER cum with a client"!!
"You have such a BEEG CAWK"!!

So get your pre booking in to lock down my special rate of $37.50 before the Salmon Run starts & you are shit out of luck...

Operators standing by...
but he is a clock watcher and has the standard 50 minute hour like every other shrink (regardless of cawk size)

Originally Posted by Bob McV
Originally Posted by harkontume

READ these glowing tributes from recent Hoogars.

"Damn I should be paying you"!
OMG I NEVER cum with a client"!!
"You have such a BEEG CAWK"!!
Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 07-24-2014, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by Beagle
If it walks like a Duck...
WOW, Thanks for your post, just checked out her profile and added her to the "To Do" list.
Thanks and give it another try. We all have or have had the butterflies before appts.
WOW, Thanks for your post, just checked out her profile and added her to the "To Do" list. Originally Posted by JakeofTx
In old country, woman does you!