On Topic accuracy thread

So is she fat?
One thing I like about the strip club is no fatties! I don't like fatties and trannies. Bunts should be in baseball, not on a woman. I live on the Eastside, so keep all those fatties on the Westside and in Buffalo.
It's ironic to have a thread about "accuracy" that's really about taking pot shots against someone. For the sake of accuracy, it wasn't Kayla who derailed the other thread. She was completely on-topic when someone else maneuvered the discussion into a challenge of Kayla's pics. ijs

I don't know Kayla and I never met her, and I have no idea as to why some people are singling her out this way. But I do know that this feels like junior high--not at all the reason for joining ECCIE. Kayla's reviews are outstanding with unanimous "yes" recommendations, and I find her pics sexy as hell. Isn't that what this is all about?
I would say that judging against the competition in the local area, Kay-Kay is about the same size, maybe a little smaller, than average.

She has 1/10th the smug, shit attitude that quite a few have, and doesn't seem to come with much of an entitlement mentality.
It's ironic to have a thread about "accuracy" that's really about taking pot shots against someone. For the sake of accuracy, it wasn't Kayla who derailed the other thread. She was completely on-topic when someone else maneuvered the discussion into a challenge of Kayla's pics. ijs

I don't know Kayla and I never met her, and I have no idea as to why some people are singling her out this way. But I do know that this feels like junior high--not at all the reason for joining ECCIE. Kayla's reviews are outstanding with unanimous "yes" recommendations, and I find her pics sexy as hell. Isn't that what this is all about? Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
like good pic posted so one is not shocked and need ta run when shows up.

Hay KR girl, I know a guy in ROC and BUF that takes a good ... errr ops never mind

edit add: btw what happened to the ones in Critique Thread for Photographers Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'm guilty as charged
and fucking proud of it
I have seen current and past pic's, ahem and the ones that use to be in Critique Thread for Photographers. And If I remember right, seen her once at a M&G.
A different thread got derailed, so in the interest of keeping things On Topic so none of us get points... I'll start a thread here... and then post a linck in the other thread to direct people here... and keep us all "point free"....
All part of the Rockstard "Make Upset a Point Free Zone" initiative.

So... a lovely thread about a welcome back to Victoria Anne
I'm back guys!!!
got derailed by Kayla into a thread about herself and her attributes....

So... to catch you all up... Trayla claims her avatard picture is recent and accurate.

I have my doubts as to the accuracy.

Soon Victoria Anne's thread was NOT about Victoria Anne..... BUT....
Along the way...
We did learn that Trayla was 5'5".
Based on her avatard....

Guess her weight....

Hint... it is more than a buck ten Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Maybe I should post a photo.. but then i'm not a very good photographer..BD
Maybe I should post a photo.. but then i'm not a very good photographer..BD Originally Posted by ben dover
but but but I think you are a very good photographer
and thank you for your very good work
Thanks for the publicity Paul : )
Seems like the more u follow me around posting the more interest I have in those wanting to see me....
I'm gonna have to clone myself to keep up..
Xoxoxoxoxo
Thanks for the publicity Paul : )
Seems like the more u follow me around posting the more interest I have in those wanting to see me....
I'm gonna have to clone myself to keep up..
Xoxoxoxoxo Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

I'm not interested in seeing new guys Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

which is it?

one must be untrue.......

lol

lol
Actually both are true.. I have gotten a lot of interest thanks to the publicity paul has given me but I'm not interested in seeing new guys..

And by new guys I ment new members or guys who are new to seeing girls and have no references...
I would say that judging against the competition in the local area, Kay-Kay is about the same size, maybe a little smaller, than average.

She has 1/10th the smug, shit attitude that quite a few have, and doesn't seem to come with much of an entitlement mentality. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
That's sad and disgusting that she would be considered smaller than the average size of women. Since when did it become ok for women to carry all this extra fluff?

I'll give her props for admitting to be slightly overweight. That's better than denying it. She's still over 150 though
Who gives a rats ass how much she weighs!!
If you don't like her body style, don't see her.
If you don't like her body style, don't see her. Originally Posted by splitlicker
thank you for hitting my point
and maybe Paulie girls also
Maybe I should post a photo.. but then i'm not a very good photographer..BD Originally Posted by ben dover
but but but I think you are a very good photographer
and thank you for your very good work Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If you don't like her body style, don't see her. Originally Posted by splitlicker
I agree that it doesn't make much difference if someone is overweight as long as it is out in the open such that the consumers can make an accurate choice. However, I would also say that Ben's pictures were shot in the best lighting and probably give the most accurate representation, yet were suppressed. Why?
Another useless paulwantsya thread!
Says the fat guy in a little coat