Now its time to fight back

WHORE FIGHT
  • ognob
  • 01-08-2016, 03:57 PM

But actually, best not to make these kind of accusations publicly. Taking care of things quietly behind the scenes through the proper channels usually works more toward the injured provider's benefit. Bad PR in the limelight just slimes both parties.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
i respectfully disagree.

if my rep is being tarnished publicly I would most definitely want to defend myself publicly. the damage has already been done and people will think what they want anyway.

if she has proof of a provider doing funny shit in the shadows she should drag her into the light.

plus...I didn't pop all this popcorn for nothing.
i respectfully disagree.

if my rep is being tarnished publicly I would most definitely want to defend myself publicly. the damage has already been done and people will think what they want anyway.

if she has proof of a provider doing funny shit in the shadows she should drag her into the light.

plus...I didn't pop all this popcorn for nothing. Originally Posted by ognob
I understand, but southernbella needs to start an official investigation first to make sure she has the evidence for a defense. Just claiming something without a source and not getting the mods involved doesn't do her much good. If she does name the other provider without any back-up, which she can't post here without violating ECCIE guidelines, she could get into a huge cat fight that could backfire, but it would certainly be popcorn-worthy. (Not sure sharing PMs with other members via PM doesn't violate rules, either.)

This is a serious case that needs admin investigation and arbitration. Meanwhile, I'll get the butter and seasoned salt if you bring the soda pop.
  • bon69
  • 01-08-2016, 04:13 PM
The part of her story that makes me believe it's implausible is her mentioning free. Both recent reviews/alerts never mention "free" but did say they were robbed of their "donation" (for lack of a better term). Notice Ms SB21 does not address the teft part. Allegedly, she is a thief!
The part of her story that makes me believe it's implausible is her mentioning free. Both recent reviews/alerts never mention "free" but did say they were robbed of their "donation" (for lack of a better term). Notice Ms SB21 does not address the teft part. Allegedly, she is a thief! Originally Posted by bon69
Yep. If she has proof otherwise, she needs to forward it to the mods NOW and not duke it out in the forum of public opinion first.
oh my
I really just would like to know what the f*** kind of drugs is op to even post a thread like this ridiculous, grow up and get another profession. Maturity come easy to some but hard for others
^^^^

You have to post some taint pics to get the answer to your question..

3 sides is slacking.. Just thought I would help.
judging by her showcase.....she's really good looking.....ijs so I'm conflicted.....
WHORE FIGHT Originally Posted by dearhunter
You sure there's not a pimp or two in these woods?
vvv I have to say you have always got something to add about pimps lol funny shit
I really just would like to know what the f*** kind of drugs is op to even post a thread like this ridiculous, grow up and get another profession. Maturity come easy to some but hard for others Originally Posted by Seeskylar
^^^^

You have to post some taint pics to get the answer to your question..

3 sides is slacking.. Just thought I would help. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

I was called out ... The only way to get to the truth is to see some taint ...
I like popcorn
I like taint.... What is your point?