Hippie Hollow?

• AtxUM
  • 07-01-2013, 05:53 PM
If I am so afflicted? That is pretty hilarious wording. I totally get what your saying, don't think I would ever actually go, I just find it interesting-
no sex or sexual behavior is tolerated and the park rangers are everywhere and are very unforgiving. basically you'd go to jail if u did something overtly sexual in the park now. the best u could hope for is to make friends thru conversation and work up to hooking up later.
That, or ask one of those party boats that anchor off the swimming area if your girl can go down below decks to use the restroom. I did have someone try to get frisky with me in the water once. She was drunk, and I was very concerned because of what Sue posted above.
no sex or sexual behavior is tolerated and the park rangers are everywhere and are very unforgiving. basically you'd go to jail if u did something overtly sexual in the park now. the best u could hope for is to make friends thru conversation and work up to hooking up later. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I don't go to HH often, but the last time as I was leaving, a female park ranger was chewing out a guy for some type of masturbatory behavior on the main paved trail. He didn't get arrested, but he quickly passed me and left the park. I have seen hetero couples apparently quietly engaging in sex in the water or on the rock ledges.

Again, I don't go often, but I have enjoyed viewing the female anatomy. I have also gotten some interest/propositions from gay men. I've just stated that I'm not interested and they move on. No worries.
This should be the location of our next social.
This should be the location of our next social. Originally Posted by trapperkeeper2000
+++++++++1
Thanks for info, so the first bathroom and close to the water not good I take it? Originally Posted by manuatu
The location is fine. The location that Sue talked about (By the 2nd bathroom) was the place to be in the old days, when there was water in the lake and you didn't have to be part mountain goat to get to the water. It is where most of the swingers, straights, and single women would go.
That, or ask one of those party boats that anchor off the swimming area if your girl can go down below decks to use the restroom. I did have someone try to get frisky with me in the water once. She was drunk, and I was very concerned because of what Sue posted above. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
I just sold my boat. Used to be one of the boats tied together beyond the swim area. Lots of fun but very little sex going on out there, even below deck. I would estimate that, just like on shore, most of the couples are not swingers, just boating nudists.With that said, sex on the boats, below deck mostly, certainly does happen. Been there, done that.

Sorry to says that BBB (Butts, boobs, and boats), the yearly event at H-H to which people come from all over Texas and some other states, will be a disaster this year. No place to put your boat in the water if you don't have it at a club on the lake.
Thanks for the intel Speedy, ;-). I have not been out there since, oh gosh dare I say..... Yes. 1999.
I went there a couple of times in the past few months. First time was lucky. Got into a conversation with two very hot girls and did not realize how we end up talking for more than a couple of hrs or more i guess. Had a connection with one of them who was interested in going out later but did not take it further as I was not looking for a relationship. Moreover, that girl had a very sad story that touched me so did not want to leave her hurt. Anyways, later I saw a young couple (early 20's) who got into water and started fucking like nuts near the second bathroom. I approached them, the girl was interested but the man wasn't.

Second time was not lucky at all. In fact, it was very boring, only one couple that did not seem voyeur type and no other girl. One gay dude did come by but I said no as I am straight.

Hope I get lucky on my next time.
It didn't strike me as the place to hook up. Just good naked friendly people.
yea NOT a hook up site, just a place for nudists to enjoy the sun. I wonder what all this rain will do for the lake levels?
This sucks. It is going to rain the next weekend too. Another chance of going there will be spoiled.

NikkiWhite..Nope it is not really meant for hookup but when people are roaming around in the nude then you can't completely avoid it. Moreover, I am not a big fan of the idea of being alone all the time since you are nude. That defeats the purpose of naturism. Rather it should be...be NUDE and behave just the way as you do when dressed outside...socialize, hookups, etc.
yea NOT a hook up site, just a place for nudists to enjoy the sun. I wonder what all this rain will do for the lake levels? Originally Posted by sue_nami
Well, there are MANY swingers out there too, not just nudists. However, sexual activity is greatly frowned upon in sight of others and the park rangers are on the lookout for violators. I certainly agree with Sue that H-H is NOT a hook-up site, unless you are on a boat.
Anybody planning to go some time soon?