Reading reviews

You had stated you would be checking ip addresses to find my mandles. I'm sorry I was just going off of what you said.....
  • GregN
  • 06-10-2023, 10:13 AM
Billo's are always a must read.
What am I missing? She asked a simple question. Why are y’all getting all bent out of shape?
The mentality of many of the guys on eccie these days seems to be “attack every provider that posts something”. That is why there are very few posts by providers and very few meaningful discussions taking place in the coed forum these days. It’s a shame because there are many topics that could be discussed intelligently if the “haters” were shut down.
Assuming OP did mean to ask about good review writers, i would say I don't like very lengthy reviews especially the ones which detail second by second activities. I like ones which are succinct, share sufficient and honest intel - pros and cons on looks, tcb and service, to help fellow hobbyist to make a wise decision.

However there are some that write with lot of humor, metaphors, sarcasm etc. Chung's reviews are quite entertaining, especially given his penchant for certain types of providers and adventures. Charlie Brown in past had some good reviews. Lot of guys share brief and accurate intel in MR which to me is more important than reviews themselves.
I don't necessarily follow certain guy's and their posts so much as I enjoy getting a kick out of train-wreck style reviews. Like when a dude finds a pimp under a bed and writes about it or a guy looks in the bathroom and see's a floater. Maybe a guy is like "I was broke so I found a toothless 80 year behind pump #9 at the shell station" - I like the wild and crazy shit.
I don't necessarily follow certain guy's and their posts so much as I enjoy getting a kick out of train-wreck style reviews. Like when a dude finds a pimp under a bed and writes about it or a guy looks in the bathroom and see's a floater. Maybe a guy is like "I was broke so I found a toothless 80 year behind pump #9 at the shell station" - I like the wild and crazy shit. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Or leaving a dook in the toilet and wiping tiger stripes on her towels.
  • BLM69
  • 06-12-2023, 05:47 PM
Is was poorly written and I take full responsibility for the confusion Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
I can respect that, most would rather continue to blame others. You see a lot of that by other hookers and WK tricks
I cant comment about reviews because I personally feel like im a great story teller LOL But more importantly id love to see you and write a review of you so you can see for yourself...
I sometimes like looking at the reviews. Some of you guys can really write a picture for the imagination. Who do you think writes the best reviews??? Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
I assume you meant to say based on the guys encounter and overall experience. Who would yall say has the skills to write and express their thoughts so others could make a decision about meeting that person?

I will say I used to enjoy reading Logan's reviews. I made a few connections based on his encounters with no
disappointment and sometimes they exceeded expectations. Although I'm always glad when they are excited when the door opens.

I will say I used to enjoy reading Logan's reviews. Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
His are priceless. I always laughed when he described his post-exposure cleaning routine.
I'm always glad when they are excited when the door opens. Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
I have had a few who literally would dance as i enter the room. Such awesome sessions with those.
This is exactly why I am a lurker here, I wish it were different
Logan had the best reviews of all time. The creativity and style were hilarious. His fighting with his demons was priceless.
Nothing has changed with Logan. His reviews were the best and he is still out there being chased by The Don. Had a great story for me a couple of weeks ago. And no, no indication he would ever come back to the board.