When are tattoos distracting?...or just baad...

• BIG C
  • 06-04-2010, 06:12 PM
I think it's a simple principle. Tattoos get distracting when they distract you.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
So I guess us lawyers and former lawyers think alike as that was what I wanted to say when I read this thread.....
  • BIG C
  • 06-04-2010, 06:13 PM
OH GOD..NOT THE DREADED FAT JOKES and from a guy who's majority post revolve around CL/BP and the problems and arrest etc..oh geez..your opinion of me did matter so much!! lol

Hey.. hang around.. you'll notice I quite comfortable with my fat ass nothing new..always been.. a successful, well reviewed fat ass..but a fat ass none the less.. with 2 tats.. oh geez! Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
D, you're the kewlest.....LOL
I think it's a simple principle. Tattoos get distracting when they distract you.

Cheers,

So I guess us lawyers and former lawyers think alike as that was what I wanted to say when I read this thread..... Originally Posted by BIG C
In part (that's the "thinking like a lawyer" shit that all law schools claim to teach their students). But I was a philosophy major in college (that's why I wound up going to law school), so I'd have come up with it on my own without the law degree.

Cheers,

bcg
LOL.. to funny.. what do you want me to fess up about bcg? what the tats say? where they are at? lmao.. hell some should know.. but if someone wants to translate..they are welcome to it Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
I meant if you'll fess up to what they say (i.e., translate to). If I really want to know where they are I'll negotiate with you to inspect them personally sometime.

Cheers,

bcg
I meant if you'll fess up to what they say (i.e., translate to). If I really want to know where they are I'll negotiate with you to inspect them personally sometime.

Cheers,

Well.. your always welcome to inspect lmao.. as is most people..

however..the tramp stamp on my lower back is chinese which literally says

BOTTOMS UP

I have had this confirmed not once..not twice..but 3 seperate times, by 3 seperate chinese guys lol.. one began chuckling as the greek isle was being traveled..i was like..wtf is this asshole chuckling about.. in broken english he says "bottoms up..very funny.. i get it" lmao.. 2 other guys always got a good laugh and confirmed it..

the other.. is on my pussy..rather pubic area.. it is a butterfly.. in thought..landing on the "flower" get it.. lmao.. some will say the flower has done died.. but hey..the butterfly still hangs around so it must be sweet

D, you're the kewlest.....LOL Originally Posted by BIG C

• HSP
  • 06-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Just saw your showcase and i wont disagree

I bet the tramp stamp says Beef & Broccoli or Moo Goo Gai Pan Originally Posted by IIIII

This crap is getting old. Stop it!
however..the tramp stamp on my lower back is chinese which literally says

BOTTOMS UP Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
Excellent!

Cheers,

bcg (who's sorry he doesn't read Chinese )