Penis Plugs

I have ordered a guy to insert cutips in his pee hole Originally Posted by mikkifine
I axed a female to grab me a beer, or receive anal fisting if she don't get a move on
so who has used these and what is the thrill?
you better lube up real good ,if its dry it will snag on the thin membrane and can rip you'r urethra and bleed to death. safety first always when dealing with this kind of play or ass play.
I axed a female to grab me a beer, or receive anal fisting if she don't get a move on Originally Posted by whosdair
Stop. Now.

This is actually an interesting topic. There is no need to be insulting or hijack this thread. Consider this a warning to you, and others, who are not participating in this topic in the spirit in which it was started.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Does anyone have any experiences with them? Originally Posted by Shaven
Very limited experience with this but I've had a few clients wish for me to ruin their orgasms by using such a device. It's different. But if you wish to experiment, I would suggest finding someone with experience.

I like the one with the little jewel, too!
I have several different size of those...I only used twice so far...
Need to buy the machine for sanitize.. it's kind of pricy. but will get it soon..
I'm working on getting an autoclave myself!
Stop. Now.

This is actually an interesting topic. There is no need to be insulting or hijack this thread. Consider this a warning to you, and others, who are not participating in this topic in the spirit in which it was started.

Thanks,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Oh my so sory! Didn't mean to be insensitive. Peace babeh
PES sells a urethral insert that I've used in conjunction with a electrostim orgasms. Those are quite intense. Never used anything as hefty as the items pictured.
During a hospital stay I needed to be catheterized. That was not a pleasurable experience.
I simply can not imagine putting a foreign object in my penis for pleasure. No way!
you think those are intense?
years ago, i saw a video of a woman inserting a very thin but long [6-12"] rod into a sub's cock. he was blindfolded and maybe restrained. she would insert it, remove most of it, reinsert it, over and over until he came. it looked very intense!!! you could see his body twitching. he apparently enjoyed it.

as elisabeth said, it better be w/ someone who really knows how to use it!!!!

and while comments like "I simply can not imagine putting a foreign object in my penis for pleasure. No way!" reflect a personal experience,
dont knock it if you havent tried it.
no way jose
I have had this done many times. The first were QTips they hurt. Sounds are great it is erotic experance done correctly. There is something about it I like If anyone wants to do it to me let me know. I will buy the sounds.
I have had this done many times. The first were QTips they hurt. Sounds are great it is erotic experance done correctly. There is something about it I like If anyone wants to do it to me let me know. I will buy the sounds. Originally Posted by Big Lipslover

The Q-tips are not sterile and are dangerous. Without a medical instrument, the best you can do is disinfect the instruments by soaking the sounds in rubbing alcohol, without them touching each other for at least 10 minutes and at least 30 minutes in boiling water. When you insert the device, you let the weight of the device do the work. Wash your hands well and use rubber gloves.
There is a provider here in Austin that offers Urethral Sounding.

http://www.thechaingang.com/rosebud-...FQ4GnQodMX4AmA