Where in the World is Al Bundy

^^ What’s that Lassie? Timmy fell down the well?

Let's hope barrybarry doesnt get banned
for posting an actaul picture of albundy
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Bite me and get a life miserable cow...it's been almost a year since we've even talked and your reason for not liking me is not even valid or even true because you don't even have a real reason to not like me o ttalk trash about me you're just miserable and angry and jealous and you're still trying to say something??? girl get a life and a waist trainer you're so pathetic

Just trying to cover for Al.

But I would do all of you.

hehehehe
He told me tonight he's finally accepted the ban for what it is, but already has some reviews wrote and will steadily release them when the ban is up, like a time capsule
Hes a cool cat!
Al/Peggy would want you to post taint photos for him/her ...
Oh and while please make sure Sammy's and cookies...oh and be barefoot. While suking a dick that is... j.s annie
I love trolling the Big Easy side. It's always good for a laugh. Don't know Al or any of you, but that damn Al is hilarious. I was wondering where he's been. FREE AL DAMMIT !
It's taking to much time.. and while at it....the raffle. Humppphhh
Raffle taint photos.
I am glad to see AL BUNDY is so highly thought of.... and I'm glad you're keeping his name alive. Come on back to the Board we need you....
The mods need to go ahead and free him!!

#FREEALBUNDY
He probably don't have a clue how many fans he has. Hope the fame don't go to his head, he'll start banning himself.
The mods...free him that way....j.s
If Peggy had a chance to come back the modtards would have reversed his points or bannable offense. Since Peggy is not back I would guess that he had nothing to stand on.
Really? Someone snatched peg? Btw I don't know her but say we request her presence for like a second ......that frees him?