January 6 Hearings

Even an empty chair would be better than Biden. Not a joke, I really mean that. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
taint that about the same ??? But then where would the puppet master hide
its kinda elder abuse anyways. If no Joe in 2024 killary ops Hillary will volunteer to be the next puppet with many hands up her ass.

the hearings is just a oh no 2022 midterm vote soon. Fire up the TDS generator
taint that about the same ??? But then where would the puppet master hide
its kinda elder abuse anyways. If no Joe in 2024 killary ops Hillary will volunteer to be the next puppet with many hands up her ass.

the hearings is just a oh no 2022 midterm vote soon. Fire up the TDS generator Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
All of their options are terrible, that's why they dusted old Joe off. Most of the votes weren't for Biden, they were against Trump. Even Jill said dems should plug their nose and vote Biden to prevent a 2nd Trump term. It worked then. But now that Biden's approval is in the toilet I don't think he has a chance at winning a 2nd term.
It is not the politicians it is us. We the people are the messed up ones. Wont change behaviors unless gas is over $25 a gallon. Won't look for better ways of life. And we can find many ways to be mean, cruel and degrading to each other.
Yes I blame my politician. Not me.
Gentlemen it’s time to get back on the threads subject “January 6 Hearings”

Thank You
c’mon when his own daughter testified that he lost the election lol thought was hilarious
Democracy is on the line. Not Biden. Not Trump. Not Desantis. You people really want Tyranny? Or even a dabble in Autocracy?

You really want your kids and grandkids to grow up and not know what freedom is?

What a slap in the face to all Americans who went to war in defense of freedom.
Democracy is on the line. Not Biden. Not Trump. Not Desantis. You people really want Tyranny? Or even a dabble in Autocracy?

You really want your kids and grandkids to grow up and not know what freedom is?

What a slap in the face to all Americans who went to war in defense of freedom. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
rats errrr I hate agreeing with you
GOP been at war with itself a long time now Ron R n on at least if not longer.

As the DEM's fall in line with party. The hearing is a joke till they ask Nancy & Chuck why did you both turn down troops twice. 2nd time when shown there will be problems. IF it leads to cell time for one, Nancy and Chuck should be in that same cell. But as its a Nancy soap opera shit show, they will not be asked. Nancy was hoping shit will happen so she could have this show

Members of GOP trying to fight the party's shit
members of DEM love eating DEM shit
edit add: has the DEM killed all there blue dogs yet ???? Seems they missed one or two.
edit add II: 2016 GOP party wanted Jeb Bush errrr WTF. As a GOP'er I try in primary to reject who the party is pushing. Wanted to vote Dr Ben, but he dropped out of race just before the NY 2016 primary
rats errrr I hate agreeing with you Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I don't think Nancy and Chuck were secretly supporting a coup attempt to keep the acting potus in office. All blood, every drop, is on the hands of one guy and his rnc.
I don't think Nancy and Chuck were secretly supporting a coup attempt to keep the acting potus in office. All blood, every drop, is on the hands of one guy and his rnc. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
To keep him agree, nope. But was hopping shit would happen so she can use and have this hearing shit show opera later. When shown there WILL be problems, her and Chuck still turned down troops. Keep him in, NO, for the later hearing shit show YES

so the blood are on the hands of Nancy & Chuck IMHO

BTW thanks for reply Sir
Gentlemen it’s time to get back on the threads subject “January 6 Headings”

Thank You Originally Posted by Dr-epg
I can't heaR you.....
Yeah I don’t think Nancy or Chuck wanted any violence whatsoever, but you’re entitled to your opinion. That one DC officer was beaten very badly and plus the loss of lives.
too bad it wasn't peaceful like Portland, Kenosha, LA, San Fran et.al.
I like the coup attempt in Rochester, when that lady got 2x4ed
The protests in the other cities weren’t on FEDERAL property nor instigated by a sitting President who was butthurt that he lost an election. Get over it, you lost.
loss of lives. Originally Posted by Presj22
5 deaths were the result of the Jan 6 protest
4 were from natural causes
Unarmed 14 year veteran Ashli Babbit was the only homicide
She was executed for trespassing

From DC Medical Examiner Dr. Francisco Diaz’s official autopsy

• Ashli Babbitt, 35, died from a gunshot wound to her left shoulder

• Brian Sicknick, 42 died of stroke

• Roseanne Boyland, 34, died of acute amphetamine intoxication

• Kevin Greeson, 55, died of hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease

• Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease