Squirting; Turn-On Or Turn-Off?

NO THANKS!!! I DON'T LIKE THE SENSATION OF BEING PEE'ED ON!!!

Sails Originally Posted by SailsOfCharon
...where is "hate it"? It's piss!

Unlike most of you non pussy getting motherfuckers (excluding when you pay) I have had a handful of squirters. One squirted so often, so much, it was gross and annoying. The female body is designed to intake fluid, not the opposite.

Whatever floats your boat though piss drinkers! Originally Posted by packinganine
Here I normally would try to educate, but in your case being apparently you haven't researched this or plan to before opening your mouth, and I'll bet you probably think anything from a penis is meant to be swallowed (I see no point in trying to help you, when I can clearly see you no desire to even try to help yourself). So I will just let you keep the rest of your thoughts to yourself with this fabulous button called the IGNORE feature
awesome, i really enjoy!!!! I have had two girl friends who coould and have seen one provider who does.
I'm curious how men and other providers feel about squirting.

Men- Do you find squirting to be a turn-on or not and why do you feel that way?

I am a multi orgasmic squirter and want to know if this is something that I should emphasize in my advertising. I have some clients that really appreciate it, but other clients seem a little intimidated by it. I can't orgasm without doing it, so it would really spoil it for me if I have to suppress it.

How does everyone else feel about it? Originally Posted by curvesanmore

you should absolutely mention it in your ads. There are plenty of us out there who like to experience that from a woman, so by emphasizing it, then you will draw them to you and improve your enjoyment too!
Back in the late 60's was my first time to see it happen..I had never even heard of it...My girlfriend would get on top and move back and forth, Not up and down.This would cause her to squirt. He would have multi-orgasams and squirt each time.It was wett and wild good times.

Go for it, squirting great fun !!!
Go for it girl. i enjoy the hell out of a woman enjoying our play that much
I love it and love to show the gentlemen who haven't ever experienced it before. Talk about "SQUEEZE" when doing cg, k9 and many other positions.

There are several DFW guys that can tell ya how I squirt!
It is quite simply the best thing ever!
I was curious, I tried it, not my cup of tea, I know one girl who no longer mentions it in her ads, she thinks its bad for business?????
I've only been with two women who were "Actual Squirters" ,now the fluid they excreted wasn't urine,,it was massive amounts of female ejaculate,,the same fluid that makes a vagina,nice and slippery. NOT the same as urine,,,,,,,,,,,AND I LOVED IT!!!!
...where is "hate it"? It's piss!
....Whatever floats your boat though piss drinkers! Originally Posted by packinganine

It's not pee. Never in my life have I peed in rhythmic bursts.

Squirt is odorless, urine is not.

Female ejaculate shows the presence of high levels of prostatic acid phosphatase, a chemical that in men, is produced by the prostate gland and also found in semen. A woman's ejaculate is similar to semen, minus the sperm. Female ejaculate is not pee. Maybe some women attempt to simulate squirting and they are really just pissing on you, but the real thing is NOT pee.

It's not pee. Never in my life have I peed in rhythmic bursts.

Female ejaculate shows the presence of high levels of prostatic acid phosphatase, a chemical produced by the prostate gland and also found in semen. A woman's ejaculate is similar to semen, minus the sperm. Female ejaculate is not pee. Maybe some women attempt to simulate squirting and they are really just pissing on you, but the real thing is NOT pee. Originally Posted by Dannie
Amen, I say Amen
It is not pee but some men that have never seen it think that a lady is peeing on them. When i was In Nursing school they said that it is rare that women truly squirt, about 1% do but it sure feels good. It is like a flood for me..... Not urine , no smell and very sweet taste i am told
Okay, Dannie and Nurse, quit polluting the thread with those pesky d*mned *facts*
  • rls
  • 01-15-2011, 03:58 PM
If it is real, it is not piss, very erotic. only been with one girl that did and it was not every time. Sometimes a little, sometime a whole lot. But I loved it.
I am confused as hell. It is not piss, but comes from the same place as piss? Help me. Never had it happen and not sure what to think of it.