Looking for first taste of chocolate.. Who to choose

My first choice for a taste of chocolate would be Willy Wonka. But if I posted areview, then some providers on this board would refuse to see me.
Peachy sexy is amazing in both skill and passion

Gabby exotic is the kind of girl that you look down at as
she is pleasing you and you can't believe how lucky you are

Both are spinners but with athletic builds from the waist down
so you get a nice visual especially in Rcg
Seeking ~P bro. Best chocolate to bust the flavor cherry with. Hands down, or wrapped around you tool. Lol
I'd suggest Cacao and Cardamom in the galleria...what you're looking for is nasty... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Funny thing is when people request any other race of women I hardly ever see anything negative unless they're directly attacking a particular provider.

But as soon as someone says they would enjoy the company of a black woman suddenly the comments are much more negative and just downright disgusting. I have no idea why we are constantly being attacked in this industry especially on this board!!

I have no idea why he's "likely to get a whale 🐳" or why what he "looking for is nasty" Kerwil and Lexie provided what I think is a great selection of beautiful women and they all just happen to be "beautiful" and chocolate!

#peaceandabottleofhairgrease
#blackwhoresmatter Originally Posted by eleganttif
ROFLMAO! ... Nasty is letting a chocolate guy piss in your mouth and calling it "water sports".

It's simple and sad, but there are many, many racists in the US ... what can you say.
Black women are beautiful and sexy woman, wait so all all women.
ROFLMAO! ... Nasty is letting a chocolate guy piss in your mouth and calling it "water sports".

It's simple and sad, but there are many, many racists in the US ... what can you say. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

Amen to that.
+100
Black women are beautiful and sexy woman, wait so all all women. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
No Sticky anything with sport on it has to be fun. Right?? *large dose of sarcasm* lmaooooo.. Is it peepee or is he squirting?

It's simple and sad, but there are many, many racists in the US ... what can you say. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
No Sticky anything with sport on it has to be fun. Right?? *large dose of sarcasm* lmaooooo.. Is it peepee or is he squirting? Originally Posted by eleganttif
Oh ... it's definitely piss! ... or, maybe it's a sports drink, i forget.
Gags😷.

Oh ... it's definitely piss! ... or, maybe it's a sports drink, i forget. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Kammye, she is wonderful for your first chocolate experience! You will not go wrong there.
But as soon as someone says they would enjoy the company of a black woman suddenly the comments are much more negative and just downright disgusting. Originally Posted by eleganttif
Easy fix...change your showcase to say Mixed...

P.S.-I thought African Black Rhinos had thick skin...back in the day...
Wakeup wakeup you and I have never mixed words and I kinda prefer to keep it that way sugarplum!!

Mixed nah I'm perfectly fine in the skin I am in!!!

African Black Rhinoceros hmmm I wouldn't know if their
skin was thick or not, nor do care love!! Wait was that the best you could come up with!? I chuckled a little, no really I did😏!!

I could stoop low and dish out insults but it's really not in my character. U know.. Plus you've been called everything under the sun so I'm sure it wouldn't bother u, just like that lame ass attempt at an insult didn't bother me.

So I am turning the other cheek on this one!! And I want you to have beautiful day just like this beautiful black ass you can surely kiss 😘!! Ttyl!! Let's just call this shit even Slipup..

Easy fix...change your showcase to say Mixed...

P.S.-I thought African Black Rhinos had thick skin...back in the day... Originally Posted by Wakeup
OP - there are plenty of really great ebony ladies in H town...take your pic bro
Plus you've been called everything under the sun so I'm sure it wouldn't bother u... Originally Posted by eleganttif
Kind of hard to call me everything under the sun when all these fat whores around here are blotting it out...

So I am turning the other cheek on this one!! Originally Posted by eleganttif
We noticed...it registered 4.6 on the Richter scale...