Have you ever had a whore refuse to see you based on your behavior on this board

fuckers.....
For my next trick I will put a bid in for the whore Karen to try to further test this theory.

Z2020
Better pack a lunch...
Why would I need to pack a lunch. It's a yes or no question to a female who rents her ass for money. Effortless.

Z2020
Why would I need to pack a lunch. It's a yes or no question to a female who rents her ass for money. Effortless.

Z2020 Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
As in l o n g wait
As in l o n g wait Originally Posted by lilylivered
Long wait for what. A non-response is effectively a no when dealing with goods and services which are essentially interchangeable as well as being a dime a dozen.

Z2020
This place hasn't caused me to be turned away.
Long wait for what. A non-response is effectively a no when dealing with goods and services which are essentially interchangeable as well as being a dime a dozen.

Well, when she doesnt get back to you, and the time it takes you to process the information that she isnt going to, into any kind of reasonable thought will probably be a long time...
Well, when she doesnt get back to you, and the time it takes you to process the information that she isnt going to, into any kind of reasonable thought will probably be a long time... Originally Posted by lilylivered
You speak for the hook now, I see.

Maybe it's true, there's more to this for some people than the cash transaction.

That's the question I was asking really.

Good to get the male lesbian point of view I guess.

Z2020
Whats rtm? Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
It's the triangular thingy under your info.....
Proficiently used by WKs who dont like what's being said about the people who they dump alot of money on...ALOT!
No answer yet from that little minx.

Z2020
No answer yet from that little minx.

Passive aggressive is her go to card.
She probably disapproves of my awful behavior on the board so my money's no good to her.

Z2020
Whats rtm? Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
Mainly this. Whew

Mainly this. Whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I bet he's packing a good 5 inches.

Z2020