Give them a taste of their own medicine!

PerfectG That is classic! lol
  • Aguy
  • 06-15-2012, 10:17 AM

Of the original post, I would like to learn for myself where best to obtain the throwaway phones as I think that would only insulate me better.
Originally Posted by qixerotic
Every Walmart, and Dollar General. I assume Family Dollar some convenience stores for starters.
Straight Talk at Walmart is cheap and anonymous.
Damn guys it was just a joke! Leave it alone. Who really gives a shit? Originally Posted by nyman
Not seeing this as remotely humorous. SP's reading your post would probably think this pretty unfunny and be disinclined to see you so, I guess you're the only one who should give a shit.
duck tape please!!!!
  • Tiger
  • 06-15-2012, 11:45 AM
duck tape please!!!! Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Didn't Lynn have the pink roll?
(I think it was to match your hat, though I may be wrong)
dang PINK DUCK TAPE. In a few weeks I need about two dozen rolls of that. And Rooster to help me tape a few bitch' errr lady's to chairs. mmmm DD already told me no way. BB I need to ask. No birds Please.
above is not a highjack. HA noway.

ya want to get back at a few ho errr providers. DUCK TAPE two or more together. LOL
Of the original post, I would like to learn for myself where best to obtain the throwaway phones as I think that would only insulate me better. Originally Posted by qixerotic
Google Voice is much more convenient than a throw away (IMHO) You can install it on your current phone. (assuming you have a data plan). You get a separate number, that you can call, receive calls, and text from. Its simple to setup, and simple to use, and you get the same insulation.

• GP
  • 06-15-2012, 02:39 PM
mmmmm tape and saran-wrap cool. but not over the mouth. nude may not be in the cards. mmmmm not over mouth is so we can hear them. after we tape and wrap them together.
No love for bait and switch or nsnc ladies.
The best thing to do is to post a review here so that other hobbyists can avoid the same treatment.
Karma is a BITCH and she always bites back