Filipino providers?

My Friday morning 2 cents on this topic, feel free to disagree: This is premised on the core cultures and Chinese are transaction-oriented, profit driven, and their AMP networks are in place for those purposes. I spent two years working out of Los Angeles a few years ago and the landscape looked the same to me: Chinese AMPs dominated (but much better Sushi everywhere). I note that a large number of the ladies in Dallas have roots in Los Angeles, there is a huge Chinese AMP network based there, they return there for R&R from time to time and there are large areas in LA where you can openly speak Chinese language. I am led to believe that we do not see Filipina providers frequently because their culture is very Christian or Islam and family oriented and they openly learn and stay in English language rather than speak Tagalog, a huge indication of their desire to join our culture and be part of our society, which also means that mom can't be touching other men all the time. For much the same reason, the family-village-oriented Vietnamese infrequently provide massages and will happily slave all day in hair salons for much less money. Our Filipina friends are more likely to be the neighbors' wife than the massage lady. I can vouch that in ASEAN in the bars, the Filipina ladies are a lot of fun, they are the most social group anywhere, great flirters, but they do want some (non-$$) commitment before they visit your place. If you enjoy this hobby, book a trip to those countries for a week, go sightseeing and visit the bars in the evening and you will see a different side of things. Originally Posted by vigilant17
I will say that while filipinas may be less inclined to fuck around here (Texas) they had NO such prudish hangups in SoCal, Japan, and PI itself. San Diego is/was infamous for its Trophy Lounge where filipina spouses would flock for dick as soon as their Sailor husbands went to sea. Others would come FOB or from upstate to lockdown some Sailor for a meal ticket. NorCal was a bit different and more like what you described. Most Flips were Familiy oriented folk. Vietnamese were extremely tough nuts to crack in NorCal even if you were a regular in the coffee shops. Viets seem far more willing to play here and to a lesser degree SoCal.
Shauk, there is a nail shop exactly next to Relax Foot in the colony and the owner is named V, a very sweet lady. She has fantastic mammaries and wears outfits where they are practically falling out, you cannot stop looking. Let us know if you think the same.
I will say that while filipinas may be less inclined to fuck around here (Texas) they had NO such prudish hangups in SoCal, Japan, and PI itself. San Diego is/was infamous for its Trophy Lounge where filipina spouses would flock for dick as soon as their Sailor husbands went to sea. Others would come FOB or from upstate to lockdown some Sailor for a meal ticket. NorCal was a bit different and more like what you described. Most Flips were Familiy oriented folk. Vietnamese were extremely tough nuts to crack in NorCal even if you were a regular in the coffee shops. Viets seem far more willing to play here and to a lesser degree SoCal. Originally Posted by Mandingo_
Thanks a lot for bringing up this point. Do you think this is related to sailor activity at port (as - they met their husbands in the bars near the port, learned a certain pattern of behavior, and just continue the same) and might not be so true if not associated with military?
I speak German and I lived there for many years. I am not military, and I learned that I could identify towns that had former USA Military barracks by the way people would treat me if/when they picked up any accent at all when I was visiting on business, etc. From the hotel to the bar, things were a level colder. Since my mom is German, I understood both sides of the coin. Definitely a distinct local behavior associated with having too many single males sequestered in a certain region. In PI, this would represent huge opportunity for any lady wanting to grab the golden ring for life...
Yes, I agree also about the non-prudish parts, my experience was that the conversation around and ahead of that event far more resembled actual dating language and implicit commitment, however fleeting that was. I know that hanging out with the same group for a while introduced all those difficult topics of continuity leading to probing marriage questions...
Houston has them everywhere
after the divorce suddenly she was ready & willing to share her phone number
which means whenever she is in a relationship, she won't fuck around behind his back. In exchange, he won't be a hobbyist. If you agree to those terms, persue her, and get off this board until it doesn't work out.
There was a Tory on rubratings/rankings/md who is American-born Filipina, but I can’t find her ad currently.
There was a Tory on rubratings/rankings/md who is American-born Filipina, but I can’t find her ad currently. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Dude, what a jog to my memory, thank you. One of the hottest strippers I ever met was a Filipina at the Lodge who talked my little head out of a lot of cash one evening for some services rendered, I might add...
Shauk, there is a nail shop exactly next to Relax Foot in the colony and the owner is named V, a very sweet lady. She has fantastic mammaries and wears outfits where they are practically falling out, you cannot stop looking. Let us know if you think the same. Originally Posted by vigilant17
O
Well the best woman I ever dated was Filipino so the perspective of you guys make sense. Appreciated and has been my experience as well. They are loyal, Christian, family oriented ladies, so it makes sense why there are not a lot of providers. Thought I might find a unicorn though so didn’t hurt to ask. I guess good thing as I know what I like now much less likely a future GF will be sucking one of your guys cocks during the day for money! Ha
Guys I have to be honest and say it's a tad off-putting to listen to some of you guys, most of whom are more than likely not any sort of Asian, overshare your weird anecdotes about other cultures like this. I wish we'd actually cover the topic and not make weird general stereotypical remarks about people like they're all the same. That said, I wish we had more Filipinas here
Filipino pussy.
Gators in Addison.
Blue Martini
Sambucca 360
Glass Cactus.

Plenty of Fish
Tagged.

Fucked 10-15 from these places.
Filipina Pussy in The Phillipines is the best. Try Manila, Makati, Angeles City, Boracay, Cebu.