Tea Party's Last Stand. Leading us "into a cul-de-sac."

actually I do not watch fox news, cnn, or msnbc.
PBS has some good information that can lead to some insights if you understand how to filter.
I do my own research into the things that matter which is how I found the Chicago Tribune poll.

Occasionally you will find facts rather than opinions. At times you will find opinions that reveal what is going on such as the one from the Tribune.

The more the word gets out of how this President picks and chooses who will be allowed to be outside of the law the more the people find it hard to understand his refusal to negotiate. When a regualar guy is faced with being forced into something he does not want yet sees the leader exempting big business and those that make the laws they know where the blame lies for the shutdown.

Ted Cruz did what he was asked by the people that voted him into office to do. Amazing that there are those that will do what they say and not lie like Obama has done.

The Democrats are probably more scared than the establishment Republicans. Of course, there will be many of the same Dems voted back into office by their plantation slaves because they are ignorant and there is not much you can do about a voter that chooses to remain ignorant.
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2013, 10:02 AM

Ted Cruz did what he was asked by the people that voted him into office to do.

. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He was asked to shutdown the government and default on the debt? If so he was one for two. And he has not defunded Obamacare. When he had a chance to stall the Senate passed bill to resume the government before it was sent to the House.... he sat on his hands. Here is Ted Cruz doing WTF you said he was voted in to office to do.

Do you understand why many disagree with his methodology? Fucking Jodie Foster might be your goal, some think raping her is excessive. Win the Senate. Win the White House and then repeal Obamacare. But if you continue supporting this man's methodology you will not get very far winning those elections.

He did not run on the premise of shutting down the government or defaulting on our debt.

You are mixing two different issues.

Be like wanting to fuck a Ms USA.

One way is to wine and dine her and the other is to rape her. Nobody in their right mind in Texas thought ole Teddy was going to try and rape her after the wining and dining didn't work.

Is that the Tea Party principals? Fuck her no matter what! Originally Posted by WTF
Great response IFFYYYY. we can always count on you to keep the discussion intellectually challenged.

I used to think you were just a retard. Now I think you're a racist and a traitor, too!

Hope you change. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Life's Good...LOL

Not as much as a cul-de-sac as a merry-go-round.
Not as much as a cul-de-sac as a merry-go-round. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He did not run on the premise of shutting down the government or defaulting on our debt.

You are mixing two different issues.

Be like wanting to fuck a Ms USA.

One way is to wine and dine her and the other is to rape her. Nobody in their right mind in Texas thought ole Teddy was going to try and rape her after the wining and dining didn't work.

Is that the Tea Party principals? Fuck her no matter what! Originally Posted by WTF
I guess we will find out next election cycle huh?
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2013, 11:44 PM
I guess we will find out next election cycle huh? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I did say anybody in their right mind....

He is not up in the next election cycle btw.

We will find out when he runs for President.

The Tea Party has the votes to win regional elections, not a national one.

The GOP would already control the Senate if not for the Tea Party.
actually I do not watch fox news, cnn, or msnbc.
PBS has some good information that can lead to some insights if you understand how to filter.
I do my own research into the things that matter which is how I found the Chicago Tribune poll.

Occasionally you will find facts rather than opinions. At times you will find opinions that reveal what is going on such as the one from the Tribune.

The more the word gets out of how this President picks and chooses who will be allowed to be outside of the law the more the people find it hard to understand his refusal to negotiate. When a regualar guy is faced with being forced into something he does not want yet sees the leader exempting big business and those that make the laws they know where the blame lies for the shutdown.

Ted Cruz did what he was asked by the people that voted him into office to do. Amazing that there are those that will do what they say and not lie like Obama has done.

The Democrats are probably more scared than the establishment Republicans. Of course, there will be many of the same Dems voted back into office by their plantation slaves because they are ignorant and there is not much you can do about a voter that chooses to remain ignorant. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

You're off on that one Doggy.style. Cruz is doing what he promised the people he'd do if he was elected. I think the only people who asked him to act like a total lunatic were Jim DeMint and the DC TeaParty backers.

Cruz is at very best a whore.
SPAM.