Good Morning Whichatity!

I was thinking of a place where it could be cool just to say " good morning how's the Dr. pepper ( or whatever your into). Without out incoherent threads or post.

So, I get what your saying SFJ52. Nice too c ya round here.
I was thinking of a place where it could be cool just to say " good morning how's the Dr. pepper ( or whatever your into). Without out incoherent threads or post.

So, I get what your saying SFJ52. Nice too c ya round here. Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
Sorry, I meant to quote sixshot on my response, I guess without the quote, my post seemed pretty random!
No worries, sir. I think it needs to be us that pick it up! Not someone imaginary.

In that essence, we need to treat ourselfs better then some other places around ya know!
What ever comotion/drama we may eventualy create! Hopefully we can still get along and not leave
Our community with a sour taste.
I believe most of our neighborhood is filled with great ladies and gents. Maybe we can keep the vibe on the lighter side of life!
That said I think we can actively keep the mongering out( it belongs on the main page where the political mud is thousands of feet deep, Ha).

I think we have some real Gems of ladies. Just like any place does but these are our ladies!
While I agree too that I hope it picks up, (and it will) It will be nice to not have to sift through a bunch of posts that don't apply to us here. Originally Posted by Sfandj52
I couldn't agree more!
I think it's great! At least now when I call one of our lovely ladies I don't have to start the call with "are you in Wichita or KC"?