Where is Chung?

This concerns me but paints a clearer picture regarding you. Originally Posted by ManSlut
VC said this was a joke I like others found it humorous, lol

No need to read into it ManSlut
Went on vacation with his AMP sugar baby

No need to read into it ManSlut Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
So did you two hookup at the gay bar?
Went on vacation with his AMP sugar baby Originally Posted by cavmen
This is total bullshit, mamasons don’t let the hired help out of their closets except to fucky fucky the clients in house.
#FreeChung
Rofl well he disappeared after the raids just wondering. Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
Damm him. Undercover this whole time
I'm meeting him over at Station 4 later tonight. You should join us, handsome. Originally Posted by VeryClean
damn, VC.. I didn't know you got down like that!

Last I heard from him he was blasting baby gravy into every accepting slit in AMPville. Originally Posted by TC75
and I'm going to blast more

Damm him. Undercover this whole time Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
I always wanted to be David Cassidy..

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077001/
I take full credit for his release
Welcome back BOSS!
This concerns me but paints a clearer picture regarding you. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Why are you so concerned? Regardless of which team I play for, I'm still not going to let you suck me off. Sorry bruh.

I'm glad you're back! It was starting to feel like the beginning of Dawn of Justice when everyone was sad because Superman was dead and Ben Affleck is still Batman.

No need to read into it ManSlut Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
Thanks for having my back, Fozzie.

Manslut doesn't realize that if I was really a closeted gay man, then I wouldn't be joking about being gay, especially not in a public online forum. Closeted gay men or guys on the "down low" are the ones who act super straight in public settings and a lot of them pretend to hate gays too. That's why a lot of these homophobic gay bashers are caught sucking cock and the media makes a big deal about them.

I'm a straight man who's confident of my sexuality so I don't mind joking about being gay. I know I'm not attracted to men. I can be in a room with a 100 gay men and I'll still be straight.

Come on Manslut, I know you like to attack & tear people down but you gotta put more effort into it. Bring your A game because you best believe I will.
I take full credit for his release Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
Dammmmmm I thought K girl pussy is what he released to 😂😂😂😂
#FreeChung Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
Careful there, that hashtag has been known to trigger WakeUp in the past. It's been so nice and pleasant here without him so let's not tempt fate.
Guys Chung was on a US diplomatic envoy to North Korea to lift sanctions. As part of the deal he requested to have them import ladies to his favorite spots 😂 (this is all a joke and fictional scenario)

YW VeryClean I agree also on what you said those of us secure with our sexuality can joke like that and don’t give a F. Scientific American had an article a while back about “Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals” I do suggest to read it everyone really interesting.

But hey it’s 2019 I can careless what team anyone is on it don’t affect me. But no need to insinuate anything about anyone.