Roe to be overturned!!!!

What are all the trump fuckin rednecks gonna do when they can't abort their "family affairs"?
Should be a glorious riot, err, I mean, mostly peaceful protest, no, wait, uhhmm mid-term season this year. Expect the unexpected. Can't hardly wait to read about it on the twitters this go round.
I'm kinda new to this right wing mostly peaceful protesting for the saving of lives of the most innocent of the innocent. But does this mean it's OK to break into and loot the local Work-Boot Shoe Store? 'cause I was needing a new pair of safety work boots anyway and they are kinda pricey. Reason I ask it nobody seems to have done so at any of the other mostly peaceful protests the previous summers. So how does this reparations shopping beeswax work anyway? Do I need to show a coupon?

Appreciate the help. Thx
Think of how a leak like this one, might have affected the Obama era hysteria surrounding Obamacare.
Like everything he, and Charlie, has faith in - even when he keeps his eye on the ball - reality will slip him by.

I still believe the SCOTUS will not embarrass itself by overturning Roe v. Wade. But wonders never cease.

Report: A leaked draft opinion suggests the Supreme Court will overturn Roe v. Wade

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/02/10960...o?sc=18&f=1001

Supreme Court Landmark Case [Roe v. Wade] -

https://traffic.megaphone.fm/ADV5685987820.mp3 Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It’s you that needs help. The real story is that it was leaked. Libtards are hell bent on destroying every institution in this country. They want to build a Commie paradise that you dream of.
It’s you that needs help. The real story is that it was leaked. Libtards are hell bent on destroying every institution in this country. They want to build a Commie paradise that you dream of. Originally Posted by bambino

The real story is is it a real story.
Things are about to get “mostly peaceful”.
Things are about to get “mostly peaceful”. Originally Posted by bambino
In “Dimtard” terms, that means only a couple of buildings burned and one or two police cars turned over.

And of course, this will give all of the punks and thugs a reason to go shopping.

Just be careful that you don’t steal more than $999 at a time.
Wow. The US is trending away from barbarism, that’s refreshing.
I'm kinda new to this right wing mostly peaceful protesting for the saving of lives of the most innocent of the innocent. But does this mean it's OK to break into and loot the local Work-Boot Shoe Store? 'cause I was needing a new pair of safety work boots anyway and they are kinda pricey. Reason I ask it nobody seems to have done so at any of the other mostly peaceful protests the previous summers. So how does this reparations shopping beeswax work anyway? Do I need to show a coupon?

Appreciate the help. Thx Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Wear a BLM t-shirt... you should be golden.
What are all the trump fuckin rednecks gonna do when they can't abort their "family affairs"? Originally Posted by royamcr

They'll go to one of more than 20 states ( likely ) where abortion will remain just as it was under Roe or did you think that this ruling would ban all abortion in all states? Not
It's amazing how libtards lose their minds over the inability to kill babies.

I mean they want to kill them in the womb and make the survivors gay once they get to kindergarten...

Simply incredible.
... WHY dont the Dems ever push to get the abortion issue
question onto the voting ballot. Are they afraid to actually
see just how unpopular abortion really is?

Was THAT Proposition 8 over California-way a few years ago??
They put "gay marriage" onto the ballot and it COLLAPSED
like a cardboard shithouse roof! So the legislatours
then just voted it on themselves...

Reckon it was that Australian soothe-sayer Confuchiss who said:

"Never underestimate the need of commonfolk to do the proper thing."

#### Salty