Body type preferred by guys?

• BLM69
  • 12-18-2023, 11:07 PM
She's gotta have some nice sexy hands, I've seen some Freddy cougar hands that I would run from, a woman's neck is another thing that turns on a Man
Natural with curves… I love some curly hair too…
Since I am the one paying-----physically fit, no cottage cheese ass cheeks, real boobs but where the nipples do not point to the ground after she takes her bra off and and her midsection does not look like she swallowed an inflated balloon.
Milfs like peyton daniella…that body is a blessing
i am open to a wide variety but my favorite is a tie between sprinters and big ass/big tits with at least a slim enough waist that there's a pleasant curve. This chick's body haunts my dreams https://www.instagram.com/stories/_e...8057807196125/
For the body, in no particular order, I want (a) a narrow waist and curvature into the hips and derriere; (b) fit, so muscular legs and a shapely tush; (c) at least some trimmed bush; (d) soft and well-cared-for skin; and, as a bonus, (e) firm B-C-D natural breasts with pert nipples.

For the face, which is all important, straight teeth, soft lips, a pretty smile, and dimples.
Being able to touch her nose with her tongue, and raise her heels up next to her ears.
Being able to touch her nose with her tongue, and raise her heels up next to her ears. Originally Posted by mtabsw

great answer...lol!!!

This " old granny" can still rock it like them " youngens" lol
And I lost 35lbs over a years time,so now I have more energy than ever!!
Thick/curvy 30+ MILF with a bush.