Thick or Thin

From what I have heard, it is not your weight that is keeping guys from calling. Plenty of bigger girls do great in this business. Originally Posted by BigEddie
Ok why are people always getting on here and saying " From what I heard "
about someone and dising some girl they have no personal knowledge
of. I don't really care about what someone heard. She didn't say
anything about guys not calling her ether.

From her looks, reviews, and the way she presents herself here she
seems like a great girl. That's what I heard.

I for one like the fact that the girls get on here and express their
ideas and opinions about things, and are brave enough to put
themselves out there. So why is some dork always trying to scare
them off, beats me.

From what I heard their dorks, anyway.

You look and sound great to me Jewel.
Rock on with your cute ass self baby girl.
Hi Jewel

My name is Shep...
Attitude, a willingness to please and to enjoy the session, will get you through thick and thin. The rest doesn't matter; at least, not to me. Dannie's right; please yourself.
Here is from my perspective. I am an overweight provider. I could easily stand to lose 30lbs-- EASILY. But, I'm known for my personality, my intelligence, and my beautiful face.

My business is steady. I often go weeks without needing to advertise on the boards. I have a group of regulars that keep me busy for the most part-- but do keep in mind that "busy" for me may be way different than "busy" to you.

Point is-- weight has very little to do with things. Yes, there are plenty of guys here that will NEVER see me because I am not their type, and I am fine with that. Its all about making yourself stand out in a crowd full of people. For me, its my personality.
There was a very stormy thread here last week because some guy dissed a very, VERY overweight provider and was appropriately called down. But it points out that there is somebody for everybody. My favorite body type is ... well ... it depends, although there are limits for me. I'll take personality and enthusiasm over a perfect body any day. Not that I wouldn't appreciate perfection, but my experience has been that the perfect body usually doesn't have equivalent other characteristics. I suppose that's a long way to say that what Bubba said is really on point. Sweetie, you are drop dead gorgeous. Don't change a thing. If you think anything needs improving, let it be your personality, enthusiasm, and/or menu. (I think I can say that because I know absolutely nothing about you, and haven't even seen your showcase.)
I think personality is what counts
spinners all the way
I think personality is what counts Originally Posted by Selena51
In my opinion, it's not a question of thick or thin, but hot or not. I am attracted to all shapes and sizes and personality plays a lot into that.
Hey there sexy.

Yes try to keep in shape, it's not only good for business but good for your overall health. 30 min a day and you're golden...

Anyways, more items on the menu also equate to good business via rave reviews. As always don't do anything beyond your comfort zone.
Oops wrong thread LOL
  • Sami
  • 12-02-2011, 06:58 AM
I would say do what is comfortable for you, either way the playground is very big and every man has his idea of what he likes for today, tomorrow could be different. You can not be for everyone. No one can.

The advise I would give you is, stay true to who you are, do not do anything you are uncomfortable with.

I'm a fairly new provider but since I've been providing I've noticed the comparison of being a stripper vs. being a provider.My experience so far seems to be most hobbiest like real thin and petite females as vs. the clubs they like thicker females.

So in order to be a more popular provider instead of a stripper would I need to loose more weight and try to get as skinny as possible?

I'm just curious , as I said I'm kinda new to the provider world and I guess it would'nt hurt to ask.
Originally Posted by jewel jones
Everyone is different. I, personally, don't care for skinny girls. I like my women with curves and a phat ass. I want to get sea sick when I'm hitting it doggie from ass waves.

Only dogs like bones and they bury them. You're good...Don't change a thing.
Jewel, I have had the good fortune to get a close look at your body, and I wouldnt change anything....you are very sexy, with a tight toned body with the right amount of feminine softness...just right in my opinion. I fantasize of body's just the way you are hun!
As long as you have confidence in yourself......the rest will take care of itself!
DO NOT try to get as skinny as possible. "Curvy" is much, much hotter than skinny in my book! You look super hot in my opinion.