WHO HAS THE BIGGEST SCHWANTZEN ON THE BOARD?

Damn Arthur...you busted me! I just can't win! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Well Roxy. It was a good thought while it lasted
An interesting aspect of this (moderately) legitimate scientific question is exactly how to measure a penis. Erect? Flacid? From tip to base along the top or the bottom? A curved measurement or straight line?

These are actual differences in the semi-legitimate studies that have been done and make comparing results from one study to another quite problematic.

We now return to Big Dick jokes...
An interesting aspect ...how to measure a penis.... Originally Posted by googol^googol
I prefer to use my mouth as a measuring apparatus.
haha!!
My question to you Boog is how exactly do you know the size of Ralphey Boy's SCHWANZTEN?????
My question to you Boog is how exactly do you know the size of Ralphey Boy's SCHWANZTEN????? Originally Posted by rockerrick

Ouch!!!!!!

Spacemtn
Former Big Guy
I'm so small I still haven't found it!!!!
Ouch!!!!!!

Spacemtn
Former Big Guy Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Come on Space,Boog's a big boy and king of wisecracking I'm sure he can handle it! Heh - heh I said handle it.
as far as I know I have never been in the same room banging Swingers or Civies with LBoog.....
as far as I know I have never been in the same room banging Swingers or Civies with LBoog..... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Well clearly your penis has made QUITE an impression on him somehow unless he merely saw it in a dream.

If it makes you feel any better there is a 50+ guy out there thinking about, highly impressed with and even possibly dreaming about your penis.
Well clearly your penis has made QUITE an impression on him. Originally Posted by Codybeast

perhaps.....
Ralphey I see this poll is on main pg also, congrats you're going to be even more popular.
Ralphey I see this poll is on main pg also, congrats you're going to be even more popular. Originally Posted by rockerrick
well then.. they need to get it while the gettin's good, I wont be around these parts much longer....
I prefer to use my mouth as a measuring apparatus. Originally Posted by tia travels
Good to know that you use the Scientific Method, Tia!!!

@ googol BAZINGA!!! Or is it BAZINGO?! Either way you get the point!