Provider Ad Titles And Understanding Your Target Audience

Um...that's because they are BP girls...

Keep it up, let's me know who not to see... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
OK I'll start the list.

1. Dorian Grey (special or no special)
2. Wakeup (doesn't matter if he wifed you up or not)
I believe I post my ads to the target audience quite well. I'm also advertising to a certain demographic age. Its all in the way you write the ad. I'm simple and to the point. But professional and fun as well. I don't post pics in eccie ads because I do it in my p411 ads as well as my TER ones. As stated in ALL of my ads is a link for my website, p411, and ter if you want to view more pics. I agree the hearts and smiley faces are a bit juvenile. In ads at least.
My fav RF!!!!
Shouldn't this be in the "polite reminder" sticky?
A lot of great information here. I can only imagine how annoying it must be to scroll through all the pages of bs and poorly written ads. I try to make my ads an accurate representation of myself and attract gentlemen who are like minded. I could always just throw up a picture of myself and my location, but a meeting of the minds is the first seduction and there is much more to me than these beautiful breast and long ebony legs
Good points here. Also, no pastel colored fonts and please don't center the text. Both make reading on a phone very difficult.

Oh, and before you post "see showcase for special" go ahead and update the showcase.
...no pastel colored fonts and please don't center the text. Both make reading on a phone very difficult.
Originally Posted by tbone77494
Now THAT I didn't know. I'm so spoiled to my large-screen android phone, I suppose. Thanks! Is this green too pastel? It's the darkest option ECCIE offers.

I am targeting a specific and select audience with my ads, obviously, since I'm a wee bit off the mainstream "to do" list, but at least I try to make them interesting. The whole, "I'm so beautiful perfect, horny, mind-and-dick-blowing, blah, blah, blah," seems BORING and unoriginal. We're supposed to be an imaginative group of ladies.

I agree with sensualsanaa regarding the annoyance of scrolling through unreadable ads and attracting a "meeting of the minds" as well as of the flesh.

By the way...

And for the last time!
No more Ducklips!
It aint sexy, even though you think it is.
Fancy....the Green is okay. But it is one size too big IMO.
Your green is cool Fancy, and I get the theme which is cool as well. For the others - not a single dude here is positively influenced by anything you do with your font/text, but if it is cutesy or hard to read it can only hurt you. Your target market is simple minded horny men with cash. No need to complicate it.
But, but . . . Maybe the hearts and smileys are strategic branding rather than tactical marketing? Maybe? Lol.

Personally, I'm considering a new tactic of just standing on a corner of westheimer with a sign that says "Sexy MILF will fuck for Chanel."
That will eliminate the need for pictures and let people know I'm classy, but not pretentious.
I don't see how it could go wrong . . .
Sounds reasonable to me Pristy - that would be a great ad title here and no danger of being hit by a car.
I definitely look over the titles of others' ads and have seen time again how some can mislead the eye. But hey it's their way of marketing themselves. LOL

You can't hate because your attention was grabbed-isnt that the name of the game? LOL

In any business you MUST Market yourself accordingly, although it is NOT always accurate. Some of the ladies come up with really catchy titles, minus the hearts stars and all that other extra crap!

Although I haven't seen the ducklips lol I thought that was for IG lol

I personally think I struggle with the catchy ad title's-I try to be creative/unique and genuine but my views usually show low. lol

I'm no hot blond-with blue eyes or Milf but yall sho' love clicking on their ads lol

I usually do better with no current ad-weird.

Do y'all really go through the million pages of ads?
Personally, I'm considering a new tactic of just standing on a corner of westheimer with a sign Originally Posted by Pristy N
I'm fresh out of Chanel, but I would gladly swing by with a Starbucks and bagel as a peace offering
Fancy....the Green is okay. But it is one size too big IMO. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

I made it that size as I was getting complaints that smaller type in green was harder to read. Drats, bats, cats chasing rats, can't please everyone.

I like the green, but tbone is right about the color and typeface; overdo it and guys pass by. However, the actual text part I may have to disagree on (with the exception of too cute, which might make me gag, something pretty hard to do ); several fellows have noticed my ads and appreciated my quirky way with words, and the fact that they could usually hold a conversation with me. That won't be the case tonight, however. I will probably be a wee bit incoherent by, oh, say 9 p.m. Going to a St. Paddy's BBQ and bonfire, and over the weekend I was given 2 bottles of Jameson, a bottle of Bushmill's, and a six-pack of Harp to enjoy while the leprechaun revel. Even I may not be able to handle all that and stay upright, but horizontal has always been my preferred topography, anyway.

And thank you to a certain lovely soul on ECCIE (no doubt reading this) who went with me to the 1960 St. Paddy's Day Parade yesterday, and gave me the prettiest shamrock earrings to wear (have them on now), as well as a beautiful Celtic stone plaque for my courtyard. I shall toast you tonight, sir.

Going back to my target audience.... yes, horny men with cash, but some like actual COMPANIONSHIP, too. Really! It's not just blarney!