Encounter: The Reports About K-Girl Jia at Blue are True.. Young, Cute, Sweet, Shy.. and Very Cleanliness-Oriented!

• Owj
  • 01-29-2020, 09:13 AM
I also have not seen or heard anything but Protestant regarding Jia.
Latina Thick! New term Chung
Sorry for the confusion guys. Somehow I confused scarlet and jia. How? Fuck if I know. Total brain fart.
  • Aoi
  • 01-29-2020, 05:24 PM
Scarlet is at Top Star, I believe.
I also have not seen or heard anything but Protestant regarding Jia. Originally Posted by Owj
correct and Scarlett is at Top Star
Latina Thick! New term Chung Originally Posted by Ghostrider
and a good one.. I think we all understand that Latina thickness is a positive body image. it really fits Jia!

The Mexican cartwheel and now this!!! On a roll.
Those measurements seem similar to Boa's. How does she compare? Originally Posted by htownhammer
If this Jia is indeed 26, which I highly doubt, then Boa is 10 years older than her - that's how I would compare them.

BTW, Boa is very pretty but would need to shed about 15 pounds to be what I consider a spinner.

A real Asian spinner in her twenties:

Never has a girl that pretty ever been a provider in a Dallas AMP.

A few Indy's have come close for a lot more than 200 bucks for an hour.

Add 15 pounds and ten years to that beauty and you have Boa.

That isn't Boa but an approximation - BTW, she is very friendly and a nice visit.
damn that pic is a dude from thailand
Fred’s first picture looks a lot like a taller version of Foxy. The second picture looks absolutely nothing like Boa.
Fred’s first picture looks a lot like a taller version of Foxy. The second picture looks absolutely nothing like Boa. Originally Posted by The Pope
Foxy comes the closest to the first pic - ten years ago - the second picture is more representative of the body of Boa.
Jia truly is on the young side.. I don't know why guys think that just because a large majority are over 30, that renders discussion about ANYONE being under 30, as absurd.
Jia truly is on the young side.. I don't know why guys think that just because a large majority are over 30, that renders discussion about ANYONE being under 30, as absurd. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
After the one hundredth over 35 girl in the AMP's I've seen described as in her twenties, I've become jaded.
After the one hundredth over 35 girl in the AMP's I've seen described as in her twenties, I've become jaded. Originally Posted by friendly fred
you've become Hyperbolic as well, LOL..

Jia and Liah (there goes Rymin' Simon ) really are young ladies.. see for yourself and report back.
you've become Hyperbolic as well, LOL..

Jia and Liah (there goes Rymin' Simon ) really are young ladies.. see for yourself and report back. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Too much BBFS going on in the AMP's these days so I have backed off.

I'm sticking with high end independents.

Plus I don't think I could explain the circumstances around getting the coronavirus, unlikely as that might be at this point but I'm going to see what happens.