What Makes a Provider/Session Special?

Pyramider....you Effing kill me, man. Your comments never fail to make me laugh.....
.....you should write a book on your escapades within the Hobby. I've no doubt it'd be a Best Seller.
Throughout the session, she is Focused on YOU Completely. She is so happy, (The next Day) She sends you an Email, Thanking you for being such a Gentleman, and describing her happiness. Even Her Roommate sends you an Email with invite, even though, it was not a doubles session. (Priceless)

CG
For me, the provider not only focuses on me, but makes me feel glad I am a man and not a wallet or business transaction.
For me, if a man is sweet, respectful and gentle...and we have great chemistry and attraction to one another, I will have a big smile the rest of the day, cannot stop singing until I get ready to crush someone on the tennis court that evening.
I'm sorry I hijacked your thread, txcwby! I know the question is for the gents...I can't help expressing myself. :-)
different kind of specials.

1. specialness special - as many have stated above, the woman is committed to the encounter and does what she can to make it truly enjoyable and deliteful from first contact to post-encounter contact.

2. my way special - or she is willing to let me just arrive, experience her the way i want, and then leave. and there does not seem to be any hesitation on her part in submitting to me in this manner.

3. tingly special - when that moment arrives, her actions send tingles and goosebumps over some or all of my body.
* one woman's french skills were so suckingly incredible that my entire body would tingle and even fire nerve endings i never knew i had.
* another woman's overall skills made me not only weak-kneeded but so drained of energy that i had to stop at a braum's ice cream store and consume a braum's burger and vanilla malt and just sit there for about 15 mins before i could drive home.
* another two women would work me over so good that my entire body would tingle when their orgasm triggered my orgasm.
their committment and skills shone on me during those encounters. i will NEVER forget those encounters, even if i never visit w/ them again [not cos i dont want to].

4. amp special - getting a tableshower complete w/ mini massage and a hello to lil delites, then another mini-massage in the room followed by whatever style of asian delites i want. all without any hassle in scheduling, participating, and departing. i've had some incredible memories formed in amps.

5. quickie special - in, release, out. for those times when that is all i want to experience.
  • fawn
  • 07-13-2012, 04:54 PM
different kind of specials.

1. specialness special - as many have stated above, the woman is committed to the encounter and does what she can to make it truly enjoyable and deliteful from first contact to post-encounter contact.

2. my way special - or she is willing to let me just arrive, experience her the way i want, and then leave. and there does not seem to be any hesitation on her part in submitting to me in this manner.

3. tingly special - when that moment arrives, her actions send tingles and goosebumps over some or all of my body.
* one woman's french skills were so suckingly incredible that my entire body would tingle and even fire nerve endings i never knew i had.
* another woman's overall skills made me not only weak-kneeded but so drained of energy that i had to stop at a braum's ice cream store and consume a braum's burger and vanilla malt and just sit there for about 15 mins before i could drive home.
* another two women would work me over so good that my entire body would tingle when their orgasm triggered my orgasm.
their committment and skills shone on me during those encounters. i will NEVER forget those encounters, even if i never visit w/ them again [not cos i dont want to].

4. amp special - getting a tableshower complete w/ mini massage and a hello to lil delites, then another mini-massage in the room followed by whatever style of asian delites i want. all without any hassle in scheduling, participating, and departing. i've had some incredible memories formed in amps.

5. quickie special - in, release, out. for those times when that is all i want to experience. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Does a provider become memorable if she can make you have body orgasms?
The paramedics often remind the fucktard he had a wonderful time.